The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oliveira/Chandler 2 is made for NYC.

Yeah Conor is never fighting again :lol:

Hope this means that Belal/Shavkat gets made for December.

Chandlers been in the auFC for 5 years now and spent half the time begging McGregor for the fight :lol:

Mans cane to the ufc at 34 and is now knocking at 40. Holy **** what a waste of the back end of his career.

Why couldn’t they give Olives a new matchup?

Chandler is 38…definitely on the wrong end of his peak despite how hard he’s training. November will mark two years since his last fight. Conor or Dana definitely wasted his time.

Man it's crazy every single preview show or wherever someone is giving their prediction i have seen all Omalley. Betting money is all on O'Malley too.

Making me think Merab might pull this one off tonight.

IMG_4652.png

Suga show for the w

My work bonus on the line

Chiwiwi.

Raul looks better. I wasn’t a fan of his spacing of his punches and kicks. They were a lil too far out. But solid wrestling. He changed stance. He looks bigger. Kid has potential despite being in such a shark filled division (possibly the second deepest).

This ref pissinf me off.

Yeah they need to really slow roll the hell out of him if they want him to have a successful career. Man's would get checked fast in deep division like 35.

Back
Top Bottom