The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

A few have been bangers though, next one probably a snooze fest though.
All 3 fights have been bangers to be honest. This should be a good one unless Alexa can't stop the takedowns.

Grasso was hurting Shevchenko tho when she sat on her punchesblast fight. Hope she ends this early and finally puts the nail in the Valentina coffin.

Schevchenko has not improved or evolved at all. Been very clear by seeing how much Alexa grows between each fight.

In Alexa’s first years in the UFC she was super stagnant skill wise, but the past couple years she stepped up her game.

I wonder if Ortega is fighting out of necessity at this point. He’s got to know by now that he’s way past his prime or should I say "washed ".

Schevchenko was holding Grasso’s shorts trying to defend the guillotine. The little garbage punches also looked like trying to trick Alexa like it was a tap.

Shevchenko is so mid. I’m sure someone is appreciating thisn somewhere but she just laid on her all fight.
No one’s appreciating Shevchenko’s performance. It’s super boring with her just laying on top and not delivering any real ground and pound. I’m already dreading having to see her do that dance after the fight.

Bruh...that's like the 2nd inside trip Grasso tried where her legs got tangled and she just falls backwards.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Back
Top Bottom