The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn O'Malley getting mopped by a 5'6" construction worker :lol: :wow:
GXfrMi8XEAAX3-E

they didnt need to be interviewed, they both knew they did absolutely nothing but lay down and take it
Alexa, yeah I'll say no point but when you talk the talk like O'Malley did, you got to be there for the L you take.

As much as I don't like Conor or Chael, them dudes would still show up to the post fight pressers even after taking massive Ls during their peak runs.

It seems like you’re not a fan of O’Malley, and that’s fine, but you went from calling it a massacre to just dominating—and in my opinion, you're still wrong. If you said O’Malley was controlled for most of the fight, I’d agree with that. It was just as bad as Valentina’s fight—a lot of laying on someone’s back without doing much other than controlling. I’m not even mad, I just don’t see it the way you do. Clearly, O’Malley can’t grapple, just another puncher like Conor.
Nah I actually like O’Malley but I never let that color my assessment.

I can admit when somebody takes an L - is what it is

I never said he was massacred, that was somebody else. That said, O’Malley was outclassed and by 4th rd intermission his spirit was broken. Controlling most of the fight = domination, unfortunately. I’m not personally a big fan of that style of fight but that’s part of MMA

Bantamweight bout to be wrestling heavy for a min.

Also Grasso/Aldana’s camp looking suspect with their two marquee fighters looking one dimensional. This was the third time Grasso was fighting Valentina. Whatever prep Sandhagen did for Umar is what Grasso should’ve done.

And Rosas is a comedian, Chiwewe. He not ready for top 15 at 135. They got killers. Jackson. Phillips. Bautista. Washed Cruz.

omalley still undefeated in my eyes. He got robbed twice in his ufc fights
Keep selling the gimmick.

I remember quite a few folks were sure O’Malley was going to snipe Merab. Something, something foot work, Merab’s sloppy striking. But Merab is champion today. Happy for the guy. If he beats Umar…GOAT bantamweight with the run he’s on.

I'm just glad Ortega can stop squatting on that top 5 rank he's been sitting on for years of inactivity.

Now if we can only get Usman and Colby out of 170 already and RDA out of the top 15 of 155.

Keep selling the gimmick.

I remember quite a few folks were sure O’Malley was going to snipe Merab. Something, something foot work, Merab’s sloppy striking. But Merab is champion today. Happy for the guy. If he beats Umar…GOAT bantamweight with the run he’s on.

Every single person on the espn noche pre show was picking Sean. Not 1 person said Merab was gonna win.

I’m glad, if only for one fight, we are in the Merab era.

The thing Merab did to Sean is what a few of us said would happen. Sean isn’t Conor McGregor. He had a clear hole in his game.

If Aljo hadn’t been as reckless, he’d still be champ.

It’s hilarious since Merab took down an Olympian. I think Umar is a stylistic issue for Merab. But Merab is on quite the run. Aldo (who should’ve gotten a title shot)>Yan>Cejudo>Sean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom