The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Umar beat corey 50-45 or 49-46. Dominant performance against the #2 ranked guy. Not sure what else he needs to do. Much more clear win then when Sean beat Petr yan and got his title shot

IMG_2680.png

RESPECT.

Win with grace, loose with grace. 💯

PFellator news

Personally if they were planning on keeping the brands split then this makes no sense. But if they’re combining them and thinking of a new format, not a bad add to the Oct card.

Pads don’t hit back.
Ilia is a beast. He looked impressive in his Volk fight. The way he skulked him and then pieced him up with well timed punches. Volk went to sleep.

Ilia is dangerous. Max does have a chin. And honestly I’ve never seen a max like the one against Gaethje. I was scared for Max. I didn’t want a repeat of the Porter fight at 155. But he looked bigger, utilized a few surprising techniques which meant he developed a solid game plan and demonstrated that vaunted Holloway volume (though to a lesser extent). I’m not going to do MMA math and say Ilia KO’d Volk so Max has no chance. Though I would understand if Ilia opens as a betting favorite.

It's Ilias time to reign. Said he was going to sleep Volk in their fight and he's going to be the first to knockdown and finish Max. Max best days are at 55 and he should just stay there.

People still sleep on Ilia but that'll end after this next fight.

I think Ilia has to go through Max.

The question is…will the UFC throw Volk the oop for a rematch or pit him against the “ It” guy right now in Lopes? 👀

Max/Ilia happens next month. Also Evalov is kind of screwed without fighting Aljo.

Back
Top Bottom