The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:rofl:

Really bruh? MMA aint controlled by promotors. Dana aint letting you duck fighters in their prime :smokin

:rofl: Yes he is. HE absolutely is. Joe Silva is the matchmaker BTW and please believe that the Fertitta bros + Dana wanted to milk this cow for everything he had.

conor going back to his luxury condo only to find the locks changed and security ushering out of the ferititas pad

MMA is just a super risky sport man I feel like even the best of the best have a significant chance of losing no matter how much they prepare and are ready

the exception being the one and only jon jones 

Nate did it for all the skinny fat mother ******* out here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anorexic Conor McGreggor > Bulk Conor McGreggor

Right because let's ignore the fact that Conor's trainer John Kavanagh himself has repeatedly said that he wants to see Conor move up and that the 145 cut is killer.

Excuses. Miss me with 'em. Frankie would've ate this ****** food. Ditto RDA.

Last edited:
anyone notice that oblique kick that hyperextended nate's leg? looked nasty for a second there.

Last edited:

MMA is just a super risky sport man I feel like even the best of the best have a significant chance of losing no matter how much they prepare and are ready

no ****... mma the only sport where the impossible becomes possible on the regular

If Jon Jones loses to DC I don't even know what I'll do with myself.

That'll be worse then when I found out Santa wasn't real.

Last edited:
roll.gif
Yes he is. HE absolutely is. Joe Silva is the matchmaker BTW and please believe that the Fertitta bros + Dana wanted to milk this cow for everything he had.
They had conner go against RDA originally, i didnt like conners chances going up against a guy that dominated pettis and ran through cowboy. If UFC wanted to milk conner they def wont be setting up that conner vs rda match to begin with

anyone notice that oblique kick that hyperextended nate's leg? looked nasty for a second there.

Nate was backing out w/ his hind leg and dragging his lead leg so it looked uglier than it was. Lucky he wasn't planted [emoji]128584[/emoji]

They had conner go against RDA originally, i didnt like conners chances going up against a guy that dominated pettis and ran through cowboy. If UFC wanted to milk conner they def wont be setting up that conner vs rda match to begin with

Duh :lol:...

If not for RDA's foot he would've walked through Conor. I'll put money on that in the future if it happens.

They set up that fight for the same reason they set up this one, naivety. They drunk Conor's kool-aid, among other fluids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom