The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

no need for RDA-Conor to happen give that shot to Nate and make Conor defend his belt at 145 against Frankie

Brazilian Jujitsu is no joke.  Kept with Tae Kwon DO up until 3rd degree black, but when I rolled with jujitsu cats for the first time I got smokeshowed all dang day.

Anorexic Conor McGreggor > Bulk Conor McGreggor

Right because let's ignore the fact that Conor's trainer John Kavanagh himself has repeatedly said that he wants to see Conor move up and that the 145 cut is killer.

Excuses. Miss me with 'em. Frankie would've ate this ****** food. Ditto RDA.

IDK, I didn't see the weigh-in until now when I was curious, and realized Conor damn near jumped at the Middle Weight class. Going from 145 to almost 170. That's a lot of weight, for just a short period of 4 months.

Last edited:
Edgar gonna eat this fool.

His chin and ground game got exposed tonight.

I honestly don't think his ground Game got exposed. He was just basically out. When he shot for the takedown. He was trying anything not to get punched again
In order for him to have defended there, he woulda had to have been the greatest instinctual bjjer ever.

wasn't conor talking **** about panic wrestlers
roll.gif

IDK, I didn't see the weigh-in until now when I was curious, and realized Conor damn near jumped at the Middle Weight class. Going from 145 to almost 170. That's a lot of weight.

Of course it is.

155 is likely his ideal weight. But RDA, Khabib, NATE, Cowboy all loom.

**** is a shark tank, Conor picked his poison and got dealt with.

Last edited:
conor was gassed. the guy pushes forward and goes 100 on every punch and kick.

i'd rather still see conor get his head punch off by robbie. #weightofpaychecks

hopefully, nate gets paid from here on out.

Last edited:
What do y'all think this does to the number for Conor's next ppv?..Do less people watch now that he's been tapped out or do more people tune in to see if he can come back and dominate?

I honestly don't think his ground Game got exposed. He was just basically out. When he shot for the takedown. He was trying anything not to get punched again
In order for him to have defended there, he woulda had to have been the greatest instinctual bjjer ever.

Agreed. He was out on his feet and just shot for a desperation td. He was done at that point. He hold his own in top control in the first against one of the best bjj technicians in the division.

What do y'all think this does to the number for Conor's next ppv?..Do less people watch now that he's been tapped out or do more people tune in to see if he can come back and dominate?
It will do record numbers for Conor if its Aldo

IDK, I didn't see the weigh-in until now when I was curious, and realized Conor damn near jumped at the Middle Weight class. Going from 145 to almost 170. That's a lot of weight, for just a short period of 4 months.

170 is welter weight. conor cuts a lot of weight to make 145, he probably walks around close or near 170 regularly.

Now I think more people will watch just to see if he will lose again now that they realized Conor has a suspected chin.

Back
Top Bottom