The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

09E502D6-3C4D-4DAC-AC3E-FDB429C3673F.jpeg

Yep I'm not even surprised one fighter tested positive. If the event goes on and multiple fighters test positive afterwards this could be a terrible look for the UFC and potentially have long term effects. Let's just hope that isn't the case and Jacare and his team are an isolated case.

Dana old *** should be in a hazmat suit.

With his schedule and the level of stress that dudes under no way that boy healthy.

Dom (fairy confident he gonna win)

Dudes last fight was Dec 2016 and he’s 35 now.

I’d be amazed if he won.

I knew The UFC was having multiple events but I just looked into it, they are having an event on Wednesday. Whoa

Smith vs Glover
Rothwell vs OSP (at Heavyweight!)
Hernandez vs Dober
Simon vs Borg

I wonder how many people will sue the UFC for knowingly allowing an infected participant to come to the weigh ins and hob knob..

I wonder how many people will sue the UFC for knowingly allowing an infected participant to come to the weigh ins and hob knob..
I'm curious if medical professionals are in on everything and consulting The UFC. Like, if there was a medical professional that knew about Jacare's infected family, did that med pro actually green light Jacare to come to the facility anyway? That doesn't seem to add up..

So either they're not consulting with the medical pros or they're not listening to the med pros... or the med pros are morons

Y’all making it a big thing I think Dana has it covered honestly . He’s money hungry which I don’t like but he made sure to have a lot of medical personnel . Jackre and his crew were most likely isolated when they got there . They test daily and I would suspect Dana got some of those rapid tests that can get results in a hour by now . 1200 tests 300 people means over testing . No way the card gets canceled

Y’all making it a big thing I think Dana has it covered honestly . He’s money hungry which I don’t like but he made sure to have a lot of medical personnel . Jackre and his crew were most likely isolated when they got there . They test daily and I would suspect Dana got some of those rapid tests that can get results in a hour by now . 1200 tests 300 people means over testing . No way the card gets canceled

This event is going to happen at this point but if more fighters/employees test positive after this then future events will more than likely get shut down.

The medical personnel should have told Dana to not allow Jacare to come to begin with. But what's done is done. Just hope you're right in assuming Jacare isolated. Just hope that there are no long term affects of this for any of those who came in contact with him including the coaches who tested positive

Dana has been trying to force events to happen so it was bound to take place soon anyway whether I or anyone else agrees with it or not

What about the flight Jacare got on?

I wonder if they were tested before heading to Florida.
I hope he didn't fly man. I know he might train out of Florida(?) so hopefully he drove

But yet another reason why he shouldn't have come in the first place fully knowing he had infected family member(s)

Back
Top Bottom