The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Hell you want me to change it to? :lol: Don’t think anyone cares about the bellator card on Friday but I’ll be watching for ghallagers drop to 135

I’d just change it to the McGregor-Khabib fight date or some ****...idk what else is coming up before that :lol:

I think Conors KO power is more attributed to technique rather than actual power. I think of the clip before he fought Alvarez and he blew out a candle with a single punch. That's crazy precision and no wasted movement what so ever. That's difficult

Two weight world champ. Knocked out legends in Aldo and Alvarez.

Alvarez ain't nobody's legend.

So who has that true knockout power?

Woodley had three title fights where he didn’t knock someone out. He was close to taking out Wonderboy in their first fight. Which caused the second fight to be lamer.

Stephens didn’t knock out Aldo.

Woodley has had two separate opponents (3 fights) that don't want to engage in a striking exchange because of his power. And when they did, they both almost had an early night.

Stephen's didn't get that KO bc Aldo beat him to it. Stephens was landing and it's well documented that Aldo, or really anyone out of the NU Camp, is tough as nails and isn't going to just fall.

...Speaking of KO power, what's up with John Dodson? I hadn't heard anything from homie in a while.

Schaub says a lot of stupid **** but I appreciate how willing he is to blast Dana and the UFC
Its only becaused Dana has sonned him so many times he has no choice left to be jus as salty back. He tried to bury the hatchet and Dana jus used him for free pub before putting him back at the childrens table haha its still wild to me schaub makes millions doing standup. Dunno why anyone would pay to hear that dude tell jokes.

Its only becaused Dana has sonned him so many times he has no choice left to be jus as salty back. He tried to bury the hatchet and Dana jus used him for free pub before putting him back at the childrens table haha its still wild to me schaub makes millions doing standup. Dunno why anyone would pay to hear that dude tell jokes.
Agreed. His fans who enjoy his standup are probably the dumbest group of people you could fit in a room.

Dude is not stand up funny at all. But Dana is consistently a **** and using people. Saying one thing and doing another, so I too appreciate Schaub's willingness to call him on his BS. It's necessary bc everyone is trying to stay in his/UFC's good graces.

I don't believe Connor is in GOAT conversation. However, like I mentioned before, if he beats KN, then he should be.

At the end of the day, it's not Connor's fault everyone that many expected to beat him have fallen short. Whether he prepared, timed a punch, got lucky, or whatever it may be. He did his part and won.

I'm still holding that L to Nate heavily and the second fight, something came over him cause he seemed like he was going to quit to me.

That fight with Mayweather was an exhibition. I dont even know why people talk about it like if it was a real competitive bout.

In regards to his power, weather he can arm swing KO or use precision a KO is a KO. That's why trainers stress from and precision. It's not only about precision, form and power but the opponents chin also comes to play.

I'm not a Connor fan, but I'm all about competitive sport. No way Edgar had a chance ... that's ludacris.

schaub has sucked off rogan to get to where he is at. typical "yes" man when he is on rogan's podcast
have ya seen him do his other **** on his own like on showtime and his own podcast. super cringe
i guess it worked out well at the end for him

schaub has sucked off rogan to get to where he is at. typical "yes" man when he is on rogan's podcast
have ya seen him do his other **** on his own like on showtime and his own podcast. super cringe
i guess it worked out well at the end for him

Sure has... Guy struck when it was hot and has padded his pocket... Thats the name of the game.

Why does Conor have to beat Khabib to be considered amongst the GOAT?

WTF has Khabib beat?

Post USADA undersized RDA?
Barboza?
Michael Johnson?

His belt ain't even legit. Mans fought a part-time real estate agent to become champ.

75% of his of his fight record are russian unknowns. Dude could jave been fighting homeless people for all we know.

Lol Michael Johnson is better than anyone Conor has faced.

Same with RDA, Mcgregor was scared to fight RDA so Dana WHITE pulled RDA and paid him his show money to fake an injury to preserve his blonde hair blue eyed star.

Why does Conor have to beat Khabib to be considered amongst the GOAT?

WTF has Khabib beat?

Post USADA undersized RDA?
Barboza?
Michael Johnson?

His belt ain't even legit. Mans fought a part-time real estate agent to become champ.

75% of his of his fight record are russian unknowns. Dude could jave been fighting homeless people for all we know.
I agree that khabib ain’t no real champ yet, but if conor beats him then you’re making a case for the win to be a weak one

If conor beats a few more guys who are considered to be the best of their division (khabib is def one of the best right now) I’d strongly consider him to be one of the greatest

I'm really curious to hear who people are even considering in the GOAT argument nowadays and what they're weighing it based on. And also if the USADA **** eliminates people or no

Lol Michael Johnson is better than anyone Conor has faced.

Same with RDA, Mcgregor was scared to fight RDA so Dana WHITE pulled RDA and paid him his show money to fake an injury to preserve his blonde hair blue eyed star.

Come on son

Khabib really should be fight artem lobov, but conor blessing him with a red panty payout

Conor will def go down as an MMA legend (he's arguably already at this point) but I just can't put him with the GOATS as he isn't likely to defend against the best if he does beat Khabib. My guess is next we either get Diaz 3 or GSP and maybe one other money type UFC fight. He's def the GOAT UFC businessman. I'd be more inclined to put him up with the best if he were to beat the likes of Ferguson, Poirier again (should he beat Nate), Kevin Lee and another top 10 LW.

Another wildcard fight would be Holloway at LW if he gets healthy and beats Ortega. That would be an amazing fight as Max has greatly improved since the first time they fought. One can dream...

Not arguable. Connor is a living legend

Hes not one of the best fighters ive ever seen tho, thats the distinction. Id go as far as to say he is a legitmately great fighter.. GOAT is a wholeeeee nother thing tho. I mean hes an underdog in this khabib square off.... goats are NEVER underdogs

Back
Top Bottom