The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

His defense improved and that one dimension is still elite.... just have to keep meshing it together.. he'll be competing again

ascuncao negated the hands for the most part, if he puts his hands up at the end, the fight keeps going the way it was

i dont feel like any of the top fighters have anything else to worry about if they can negate the hands

ascuncao negated the hands for the most part, if he puts his hands up at the end, the fight keeps going the way it was

i dont feel like any of the top fighters have anything else to worry about if they can negate the hands
Cody's hands are fast as anyone else. Just gotta not get emotional, fight stupid etc. He mixed in calf kicks too

New coaching is definitely showing quick

An "easy" win, been defending her belt for a min, no one really left to fight, and a baby on the way. I bet she retires after this.

edit: defended a belt, maybe not this one.

2 of the best knockouts I’ve seen in a while. Awesome card.

Codys hands are probably the best in the division but he was too wreckless. Definitely saw an improved version. Instead of going in with wild flurries he was decisive. 1,2 in and out.

A rise back to the top would be cool to see.

He really had an unfortunate turn in his career. Same damn thing just about happened but Dillashaw was saved by the bell. Not to mention he was juiced to the gills.

Spencer secured herself a nice little bag

Amanda Nunes ($350,000 to show, $100,000 to win) vs. Felicia Spencer ($125,000 to show, $75,000 to win)

Raphael Assuncao ($79,000 to show, $79,000 to win) vs. Cody Garbrandt ($130,000 to show, $130,000 to win)

Aljamain Sterling ($76,000 to show, $76,000 to win) vs. Cory Sandhagen ($80,000 to show, $80,000 to win)

Neil Magny ($79,000 to show, $79,000 to win) vs. Rocco Martin ($48,000 to show, $48,000 to win)

Sean O’Malley ($40,000 to show, $40,000 to win) vs. Eddie Wineland ($46,000 to show, $46,000 to win)

Back
Top Bottom