The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

2 of the best knockouts I’ve seen in a while. Awesome card.

Codys hands are probably the best in the division but he was too wreckless. Definitely saw an improved version. Instead of going in with wild flurries he was decisive. 1,2 in and out.

A rise back to the top would be cool to see.

He really had an unfortunate turn in his career. Same damn thing just about happened but Dillashaw was saved by the bell. Not to mention he was juiced to the gills.

Small sample size but it seems that he’s improved mentally.

Undefeated 11-0 Cody would’ve rushed at Assunsao after that first knockdown. Instead he held his composure until the eventual KO.

This is embarrassing. UFC can't just throw this type of fight as the main event on a PPV for the belt.
I feel bad for Spencer - Nunes is literally giggling her way to a W

I was listening to this Youtuber that does fight predictions and when it came to the main event. He said something like "whenever people talk about this fight they say Spencer is tough. She went 5 rounds with Cyborg... She got her *** whooped, so what. Why do we put stock in that." Watching this I totally agree. :lol: Spencer just gets her *** beat for longer than anyone else. Don't think that's a good thing.

giphy.gif

Gotta stop these "never quit trying" talk.
Nobody remembers moral victories. This only has negative outcomes for Spencer, for her career and for her life.
**** sakes

Don’t understand the call the fight chatter. There’s been far far worse that’s been let go frequently.

Despite total domination, kind of interesting Nunes might not be quite as able to knock these bigger gals out.

Don’t understand the call the fight chatter. There’s been far far worse that’s been let go frequently.

Despite total domination, kind of interesting Nunes might not be quite as able to knock these bigger gals out.
Idk man, this was Amanda's second UFC 145 lb. fight... the first time she knocked Cyborg out cold

Huge knot on forehead, excessive bleeding and showing no effort besides surviving calls for a stopping

Idk man, this was Amanda's second 145 fight... the first time she knocked Cyborg out cold

yeah, I don’t wanna jump to conclusions. Just kind of interesting to see twice in a row. I feel like Cyborgs weight came from height whereas the last 2 girls were a thicker and more solid build that made it harder for Nunes to turn the lights off.

She has set a Mike Tyson like bar for herself though.

Back
Top Bottom