The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

he's 5'11....he just might

aldo has problems with height x length and 5'11 is MASSIVE for FW

damn, its crazy when you been on top of the hill so long, as soon as you get knocked off the young lions are right there waiting to swallow you up...

I understand max is on an amazing streak and pretty much cleaned out his division, but aldo still the GOAT....that man cleaned out PROMOTIONS for years, and help put FW on the map so others could carry on the tradition.

A win over moicano would be huge.

And vice versa, if moicano takes out aldo he automatically steps into contention and gains a golden feather to add to his cap similar to ortega/edgar.

Alot of hype is being put on T-city and rightfully so, but I think moicano is the one to watch.

Glad the rumored Swanson match seems to be put to bed. If Moicano wins impressively against Aldo that sets up the title fight with Max for potentially late spring to early summer.

Why is Usman signing a bout agreement when you know TWood is not signing that? Unless Colby is hurt there's no way that fight goes down without Usman fighting at least once more.

Why is Usman signing a bout agreement when you know TWood is not signing that? Unless Colby is hurt there's no way that fight goes down without Usman fighting at least once more.

What kills me is that the moment either Colby OR Usman signs and a fight happens it will almost definitely be a snoozefest, because both fighters are relatively boring have one gameplan and will stick to it, just like the other single area technicians (Thompson (Counter striking), Maia (BJJ)), but Dana will surely blame that **** on Woodley. It's going to be a wrestling match that Woodley will most likely win. Dana's head is going to blood red again as he reluctantly wraps another belt around Woodley.

And what TF is the point of interim belts if you're just going to jump over the top of them? Why even call it iterim? If the UFC is going to make interim titles they need to honor them. Period. Otherwise, listen to your fan base and stop making unnecessary ones.

this dana and Oscar situation :lol:
dana throwing numbers trying to compare Oscar's first MMA event

Last edited:
looks like Oscar's new main beef is with Dana now rather than Floyd, great entertainment today

Jeez...

Why does Francis and his team keep signing off on these matchups. The Blaydes fight should’ve went wrong, obviously he’s lucky it didn’t.

cain is like a big khabib with slightly worse grappling but much better hands, idk if Francis wants that smoke

I would’ve preferred Stipe/Cain and Francis/Dos Santos.

It could’ve been a mini HW tournament.

And I secretly hope Dana’s comments light a fire under De La Weirdo.

Competition is great.

Chandler finally gets his rematch with Primus tonight in Hawaii. Interested to see how the Hawaii crowd is

Also aj McKee on the card but you’d never know since they don’t market him at all smh

If chandler wins he better not be talking bout being the best lw in the world. he deaded that convo by re-signing with bellator.

Yeah he can claim all he wants but he’s got no proof

If anything back to back losses to will brooks doesn’t help your case

I don’t doubt he’s capable of being the best but he’s got no case with bellator

Giving GSP a strong side-eye with the "Anderson fight not as interesting today" ****. Sound like he in an AFLAK commercial to me.

Just read an article highlighting how for Years Max has been begging Dana for a card in Hawaii to no avail

Dana claimed recently that they were set to go but “the tourism board shut them down, so it wouldn’t be happening anytime soon”

Scott Coker now has not 1 but 2 events back to back nights :rofl:

Trolling hard af

Wasn’t his previous excuse was they only had outdoor venues and rain would cancel the event? How often does it rain in Hawaii though?

Back
Top Bottom