The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

That was ridiculous. Completely ego.

Also, anyone comparing WWE to UFC. stahp. WWE promotes the stars garnering buzz. They give them a piece of merchandise. They also allow them to side hustle as long as it’s not with a competitor (Brock the exception. Long Island Z, New Day, Rousey, etc).

CM Punk was making more with WWE than with Zuffa.

Obviously, that performer lifestyle isn’t for everyone and it can take a toll on your body. You’re always on the road. And your storyline or push is up to the whim of a crazy old man. Nor do they respect older performers to wisely use them. The old rage less is more.

But...if you get to the company. You’re going to be compensated.

Zuffa/UFC. No. Johnny New Guy is skruggling. And with the new PPV and Reebok deal + lack of promo. It’s the company against you.

Brazucas are built different, my G. No matter how confident I am in my ability to scrap, there's two places in the world I don't play. The favelas of RdJ and the heart of Napoli.

Naw man ain’t no game over there when it comes to disrespect. Homies out there ain’t rich. Respect is all they got. He did tag him with a sucker punch but the rest is fair game. Would of brought that inside though

https://deadspin.com/amateur-mma-fighter-beats-up-man-jerking-off-in-front-o-1834169947

Amateur MMA Fighter Beats Up Man Jerking Off In Front Of Her During Beach Photoshoot

Billy Haisley

Today 1:04pm
Filed to: crime
zepbt2oqhki8r61rfxi4.jpg

Photo: Facebook
Brazilian mixed martial artist Joyce Vieira was posing for a swimsuit photoshoot on a Rio de Janeiro beach earlier this month when she noticed a nearby man staring at her with his penis out, masturbating. Vieira first tried using her words to get the creep to cut it out, but when diplomacy failed, she made use of her highly trained fists and feet.

Vieira discussed the specifics of the incident in an interview with Brazilian paper Folha de São Paulo. When she first saw the man, who has since been identified as 27-year-old Josinei Ferreira, she didn’t register what he was doing. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that his swim trunks were pulled down.

Vieira approached Ferreira and asked him to stop. It was then that she noticed he was “visibly erect, making noises and groaning.” Once again, Vieira told him to stop, to which she says he replied, “Why, you don’t like it? Come here.”

That was when she snapped. “It was very surreal. Generally people who are caught doing this always deny it, ‘No, no, no.’ He didn’t. He continued.” Vieira responded by kicking him. Ferreira punched her back. “But the punch made me even angrier. I wanted to kill him,” Vieira said.

Here are a couple more photos of the fight:

Vieira told Folha it didn’t take long for Ferreira to realize he was overmatched. “When the guy saw that it was going to get real, he started screaming.” When another beachgoer came to Vieira’s aid, Ferreira took off running.

After the encounter, Vieira filed a police report. Through the photos of the incident, police were able to identify Ferreira and arrest him, charging him with sexual harassment. Ferreira has since been released from police custody, and has denied the allegations, saying Vieira was confused and that he was peeing, not masturbating, at the time. The criminal matter is still ongoing.

[Folha de São Paulo]

anyone else cringe when fighters are begging for that bonus money right after the fight? it's such a bad look on the ufc
i feel bad cause fighters really got to go out there and try and kill one another just to earn that extra cash
Yeah but not as much as a fighter on the undercard that performs well. UFC is only paying them cab money so they gotta get more somehow.

I studied abroad in Rome for a semester, every city has its hood/slums, for Naples isn't it just La Scampia you're referring to?

You ever been? Best pizza in the world, but at a price. Crime and lack of security in the city. Neapolitans built different, bruv.

Just cant be walking around with fear in your heart... it's exactly the same in the states... From east side Cleveland to Youngstown, to hill district Pittsburgh to Brightmo Detroit to NC, South Fla and LA hood's its all the same man. You look scared or outta place ppl gunna try you.

Brazucas are built different, my G. No matter how confident I am in my ability to scrap, there's two places in the world I don't play. The favelas of RdJ and the heart of Napoli.
bro where in napoli? I was walking those streets at night time without a worry. I guess being from LA has built my character but I didn't feel threaten.

Pretty sure he's referring to La Scampia, shot in this music video here

bro where in napoli? I was walking those streets at night time without a worry. I guess being from LA has built my character but I didn't feel threaten.

Pretty sure he's referring to La Scampia, shot in this music video here

interesting. I accidentally took the train in that direction and some guy noticed I was lost and told me to go back :lol: those are the outskirts of the city.

I wonder how dangerous it can be. one place I am not so keen on walking through is skid row in LA. I wonder how much more dangerous it can be than that.

The Hoods in european cities are always the suburbs from the Council estates of London to the Banlieus of Paris, it's going to be like that here in the States too tho with gentrification pushing all the hood ppl from the inner cities to the suburbs

interesting. I accidentally took the train in that direction and some guy noticed I was lost and told me to go back :lol: those are the outskirts of the city.

I wonder how dangerous it can be. one place I am not so keen on walking through is skid row in LA. I wonder how much more dangerous it can be than that.

The Hoods in european cities are always the suburbs from the Council estates of London to the Banlieus of Paris, it's going to be like that here in the States too tho with gentrification pushing all the hood ppl from the inner cities to the suburbs
yeah i read that before. how it is the opposite in europe, rich people in the city and poor people the suburbs. in london, i heard most of the more serious crimes involve knives, obviously since owning a gun is quite difficult.

yeah i read that before. how it is the opposite in europe, rich people in the city and poor people the suburbs. in london, i heard most of the more serious crimes involve knives, obviously since owning a gun is quite difficult.

Yep, exactly. A lot of spots also have CCTV and pat downs.

Yeah stabbings whether fatal or not have gone up in London since Drill music became really popular there, that's mostly with the Council Estate Yutes meaning age 14-25 where they all are in the same circles. A lot harder to get guns there and usually it'd be the 25-35 year old street dudes that would have guns that's been able to survive in the streets til that age

Oleinik looked crazy slow. Only threw with his right hand. Reem just let him gas himself out and landed knees all fight.

Saw the Conor footage. Trying to maintain buzz. Didn’t look good.

Oleinik looked crazy slow. Only threw with his right hand. Reem just let him gas himself out and landed knees all fight.

Yeah, Alistair pretty much knee’d him to death. Oleynik tried to bull dog him then gassed. It was actually a bad fight lol.

Last edited:
actually a pretty sad downward spiral happening in front of our eyes

Dana definately rushed his development, no way around that one. looks pretty evident now he needs to mature

Till been a wild boy. That's why Colin Heron shipped him outta Liverpool, after the stabbing. Hope he bounces back from the T-Wood and "Gamebred" losses.

Back
Top Bottom