The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

“Even after I knock him out, I will not shake his hand,” Costa said. “It will be wild. It will be savage. … I believe in the second round (I will knock him out) because he will run a lot in the first round.”

“I will not be staying and waiting for him,” Costa said. “I know he can run a lot, and that’s what he wants to do, what he usually does. I won’t wait like Romero did. I will hunt him inside the cage and close the distance and land my shots to his body and his face. … Don’t go so fast like Whittaker and don’t go slow like Romero. Make a balance. I think I am very different from both guys because I can pressure him every minute for the 25 minutes.

“I can keep the pressure very, very aggressive against him. I can push him at all times, and I have a lot of power in my hands, on my bones in my hands and kicks. Against him, I just need one shot to finish the fight.”

“To Israel Adesanya I would just like to say: Don’t give up in this fight,” Costa said. “Let’s fight. It’s your time to fight me, to face me, and let’s see how many hits on your skinny body, skinny face you can get.”

tenor.gif

Well let's just hope Costa brings the fight likes hes talking. He'll definitely be more calculated than the Romero fight and I'm interested to see how his cardio holds up if it gets to the championship rounds.

Andrade bout to send Eye for her 2nd trip to the shadow realm. Flyweight would be much better for her, I would think.

Small cage got me second guessing all that talk I said about Izzy running thru Costa :lol:

Don’t think anyone said Dana wouldn’t condemn it. It’s just that he’s done countless other classless unprofessional things that it seems hypocritical

I feel like it's so bizarre that he comes out of Edmon's camp lol. The dude looks like a killer though I am low-key buying into the hypetrain

He's been training w/ him since he was 10, too.

I still feel like he's a trash trainer and caught lightning in a bottle, possibly twice.

Oh God.... now Cannonier is a Qanon conspiracy brother?

saw Luke Thomas tweet or retweet a thread of his twitter

FACE PALM

i mean the crystal sorcery ish prob shoulda been a redlight

Casting politics and bs aside for a solid card. Glad Cannonier gets an opportunity to possibly fight for the title. Also, another tough test for Bobby Knuckles.

Khabib/Gaethje!!

Can ya imagine if Khabib goes 30-0? Or how nuts the world will be if Gaethje upsets him...

Damn that's rough. Nights been crazy and not in a good way. All the Last minute scraps and consecutive meat kicks per bout.. Main event bout to be wild.

Back
Top Bottom