The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Don’t blame him for walking away, but I wonder what changed since he said he wanted the GSP fight to be his last fight.
Must have had some sort of talk with his mother. Because 30-0 was def a thing and GSP was always a thing as well

Maybe this week he had a change of heart as well when it was sinking in that his pops wasn't here anymore

I lost my dad 12 years ago. The first 6 months after that was hell.

Nearly quite college, drank a ton, cried myself to sleep every night. To be honest it took me years to fully get over.

And my Dad and I were not as close as Khalib and his Dad appeared to be

If dude comeback, it will probably be not for a while. But if I had to guess, we won't even see him fight again.

I wish dude all the best. Because I know what it feels like to experience a loss like that.

Thats literally the most comprimised position he’s been in inside the cage.

Went out on his own terms.

Legend.

UFC better honor him with that #1 P4P
Khabib went out and lived on the edge. Stood with that man and got punched, kicked etc. Knew it was his last fight

Lightweight about to be wide open bruh. There's about 6 different guys who could make for very interesting title fights.

Khabib is the GOAT.

Thanks for all the fights where people said “this guy has what it takes to beat him because xyz”

Every time he pulled through with convincing wins.

Enjoy your retirement.

I honestly don't know if Conor even cares now. His motivation was Khabib rematch. If Conor gets the belt it'll be "that's because Khabib retired"

Khabib is the GOAT.

Thanks for all the fights where people said “this guy has what it takes to beat him because xyz”

Every time he pulled through with convincing wins.

Enjoy your retirement.
This guy would beat him again.
20130825083558_gleison_tibau.jpeg

Justin was outclassed tonight. Khabib moves so quick on the ground its crazy..

Apparently Khabib had 2 broken toes and a broken bone in his foot coming into the fight, pretty crazy if true.

Lol.

Khabib is the LW GOAT. It’s too bad he only defended the belt three times. But along the way, he amassed a 13-win streak and dominated every opponent (except for the Tibau fight).

If he had defended the title 8X...he would’ve gone down as the greatest UFC fighter. GSP had 2 losses but he dominated the WW division. So did Jones. And Anderson was undefeated for 5+ years. Obviously DJ did his thing as well.

Last edited:
Prime Connor, prime dustin, and prime Gaethje to cap off the greatest LW run ever, ****ing insane. Watching generational talent leave on their own terms is rare in this sport, so im happy for the guy man. Take up the coaching role full time now for these young cats like Usman and Islam.

He's definitely at the GOAT table. I say maybe a step ahead of DJ now. Just the way he ran through a division, thats arguably top 2/3 of Greatest division ever, with ease.

Good looks Khabib, for capping off your career with a W for me :smokin

Screenshot_20201024-174612_GambetDC.jpg
Thought I was done when Rob almost got the finish :lol:

Back
Top Bottom