The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

he's always been trash but there's certain fans who like guys that
Yeah it's true, I think Cowboy in for a rude awakening when he fights someone worth a damb. Say, like Till or Leon Edwards, Jorge, RDA etc :lol:

But hell, I'm here for it. After everything he's done for Dana, he deserves to be fast tracked one more time and if not, go out on his sword against Conor, Dustin, Gaethje or Nate. **** it

dont see cerrone beating the top guys in that division, but he might be able to finally cash out with a couple big names

dont see cerrone beating the top guys in that division, but he might be able to finally cash out with a couple big names
Cowboy doesn't need much more scratch... He said he finally feels like he wants a belt... That isn't just talk, the dude fought because he was good at it and it was fun for him... He has a trust waiting for him that he hasn't even looked at... He never shows emotion like that when he talked about his son... I think he can compete at 155 but I am also a huge Cowboy homer.

That KZ-Yair finish was insane! Great fight overall too.

Was loving the tribute to the first UFC on that card.

For Cowboy I think him and Gaethje would be a good scrap or have him rematch Nate.

Winkejohn on Cowboy's derogatory comments about the gym's lack of loyalty

“What’s this about loyalty,” Winkeljohn said. “Loyalty is two sided. Especially for the media, who only sees one side. Where was Cowboy Cerrone the last ten years, helping others in the gym? Nowhere to be found. He didn’t come to our classes, he didn’t even use Greg Jackson his last two fight camps. When he came, he would grab sparring partners, then he would take those sparring partners back up to his ranch, where he would pay for fun free sh*t. So those guys would go up there, sometimes they would stay and train, and they would lose. Hmmm. Any gym owner would tell you, cancer has to be removed. It’s removed. The gym has no drama. It’s a happy place, I’m a happy guy. That being said, I really wish that Mike Perry had not taken Cowboy down.

That last parting shot about Perry was not necessary. Platinum lost. No reason to call out his shortcoming while you’re in your feelings. Beef with Cowboy; alienate your own fighter.

This dude Wink gone off the deep end.

Nothing worst than to keep talking after the fight is over. An old, washed up cowboy broke ya boys arm. So you continue to take shots at him whole throwing ya boy under the bus.

Hope Perry ****s up his other eye

Wink should have known how Cowboy would act after a win. Needed to ignore it but he took the bait. Jackson has to be sitting at home with his head in his hands.

They're not getting rid of Women's MMA. I could see them getting rid of Featherweight since it's Cyborg and Megan Anderson.

I did see an article where Dana said he was "working on something" with the Flyweights. Think we need to wait and see...

No. Except some of them would be giving up massive height/weight advantages...possibly.

Heard MM walks around at around 135 after weigh ins.

Cerrone vs Conor??? Just people BSing but fits the bill for "exciting" like Cowboy was hinting at.

Cerrone vs Conor??? Just people BSing but fits the bill for "exciting" like Cowboy was hinting at.
That was my first guess. Conor seemed open to taking whatever opponent. Cerrone would be a name and an easy matchup

Gaethje and Pettis will be made, so that elimaites two fights right there

Conor, Nate and Dustin seem logical for cowboy

what a dumb fight... pettis just got wrecked and this is what they give him :lol:

what was the scorecard prior to the knockout?
did anyone else here think KZ was winning the fight? i thought he really took over in the later rounds as yair slowed down. think he outstruck him as well throughout the fight

what was the scorecard prior to the knockout?
did anyone else here think KZ was winning the fight? i thought he really took over in the later rounds as yair slowed down. think he outstruck him as well throughout the fight

Thought the judges had it 3-1 heading into the 5th for KZ

Back
Top Bottom