The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Dana and most reporters seem to have bad zombie clearly winning

Yair kept the striking numbers close with the leg kicks

Zombie had his jab timed all night, yair ate jabs all night

Pettis must like wars. That last fight with Ferguson was crazy.

Justin’s pace, leg kicks...is he ready?

If he wins, he’s definitely in the title mix.

Knew it! They had beef a while back, I wouldn't even be mad at this

If Khabib is out of the picture and fights Tony next, Conor has Nate or Dustin, both rematches

I wouldn't really be mad at any of those 3 for Conor tbh

Ariel has stated that Nevada hearings havent even happened for the incident after the Khabib/Conor fight... So Conor is not jumping in anytime soon

The hearing is on December 10

Conor could be back in the cage early 2019 if he chose to, assuming he doesn’t get dealt a serious suspension

If nate and Dustin aren’t happening, they should do Dustin vs cowboy and Conor vs nate

Either way I just want all these guys to get back in the cage

UFC ****ed up by not booking it as Woodley's next fight. The heat was real. Now they gonna try to microwave that **** :sick:

Still fully expect the White vs Black angle, which may bring out a lot of ugliness. In the same vein as Conor vs Khabib, except **** that hits closer to home and the times. MAGA is going to be in full force

They have Israel at 6 and Costa at 7 :nerd:

“I beat him (Whittaker) wherever I want,” Adesanya told Fox Sports Australia recently. “If I’m being frank, Rob is lacking defensively and that’s where I’ll take him. And I can do that any way I want.

Given that Whittaker doesn’t fight Gastelum until January, Israel Adesanya realizes that he will probably have to take another fight in the interim. And apparently, he already has an opponent for this next fight.

“We discussed my next fight and reached an agreement on who that opponent should be,” Adesanya said. “So now I’m just waiting for the ‘OK’.”

So who is Gastellum supposed to fight?

He “beat” Jacare already. Except for the Weidman loss, he’s probably the top contender.

They should do Israel Vs Whitaker and Jacare Vs costa main and co main

I was responding to that. This seemed to fly in the face of the current matchmaking.

Gastellum has more claim to a title shot than Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare and Romero.

O’Malley popped for ostarine, one of the more common SARMs that fighters having been pissing hot from in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom