Or whittaker vs Strickland

Why tf???

Thank goodness the right fight was made

Khamzat/Knuckles
Volkov/Pavlovich
KG/DRod
Shara bullet/Ihor
Walker/Ozdemir

Solid fight night Saudi card but they are pretty much paying a ppv premium just for Khamzat.
I’d be pissed if I were the Saudis. But it is what it is. They’ll be reluctant to put that coin down again unless they get a PPV event next time.

Sean should have fought Khamzat.

Winner of Whitaker/Chimaev probably next title challenger.

Not sure what Strickland is doing. Call out Colby or Usman or Costa to at least get you back in the mix.

Sean should have fought Khamzat.

Winner of Whitaker/Chimaev probably next title challenger.

Not sure what Strickland is doing. Call out Colby or Usman or Costa to at least get you back in the mix.
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Stricklands call to make

There’s an obvious fight with costa sitting right there

Colby ain’t gonna fight at 185 lol

Oh yeah, chimaev is never fighting in the US again is he?

I continue to say this is the most under discussed topic. For being considered such a great prospect and future champ- he would have to always defend outside the USA

I’m pretty certain that’s never happened in the entire sport before

Yeah the good thing is that they'll always have the Abu Dhabi card in October and I'm sure they'll continue the Saudi relationship which will more likely turn to a numbered card every 1st quarter.

He also can probably fight in European countries too.

It’s a unique and completely new situation. Basically they’re gonna have to cater to him if he beats whittaker

Whoever has the belt will be in essence forced to fight in the Middle East. I don’t know which euro countries would let him in

Then if he gets the belt he’ll in essence have home court advantage every time and that travel for others ain’t no joke

Not to mention he’ll virtually have no relationship with US fans

It’s a unique and completely new situation. Basically they’re gonna have to cater to him if he beats whittaker

Whoever has the belt will be in essence forced to fight in the Middle East. I don’t know which euro countries would let him in

Then if he gets the belt he’ll in essence have home court advantage every time and that travel for others ain’t no joke

Not to mention he’ll virtually have no relationship with US fans
I can see a possible South Africa card being made sometime next year for DDP or even Izzy against Chimaev. But I'd assume that Saudi would pay the most outrageous premium price to have Chimaev win his first title there.

Back
Top Bottom