The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

tenor.gif

****ing love this sport

Max and Conor makes a ton of sense tbh. That way if he loses he got three trilogies lined up to work through before retirement

I will say, much love to Dustin. But I think max got better boxing. I think max would light Conor up. And I still hold conors striking in high regard

Max is hands down the best boxer in MMA.

Conor and Dustin carry more power. Easily. But they can’t match his output and accuracy. Max has the cleanest technique out of all 3 of them as well.

Doubt Dana would let Nate be anywhere near a title shot. Dustin would rather fight for the strap if he'd have to choose between the two.

Max doesn't have cleaner pocket boxing than Dustin. He's the probably the best kickboxer though after Adesanya and easily the best in the lighter weight classes

Doubt Dana would let Nate be anywhere near a title shot. Dustin would rather fight for the strap if he'd have to choose between the two.

Max doesn't have cleaner pocket boxing than Dustin. He's the probably the best kickboxer though after Adesanya and easily the best in the lighter weight classes

If Nate/Gaethje were hypothetically to fight, you don't think winner gets a title shot?

If Nate/Gaethje were hypothetically to fight, you don't think winner gets a title shot?
Oh yeah if Diaz gets a Gaethje fight first then yeah he definitely puts himself right there. I was talking more so about Dustin's next fight.

Yup, they prob paid that man a lot of money. Not unexpected for Dana to screw Oliveria in favor of MAGA Chandler

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Dustin/Tony both were upset and didn't want to fight Chandler in October because of the pay/hype Dana immediately put on him

I will say, much love to Dustin. But I think max got better boxing. I think max would light Conor up. And I still hold conors striking in high regard
Dustin said Max performed well the last weekend. However, Dustin did beat Max and on top of the comments by McGregor, he feels he’s the best boxer in MMA.

I wouldn’t disagree based on his bodies.

Vince. Remember when DJ got traded to One for Askren. Dana was trying to set Ben up as the #1 contender until his train got derailed by Masvidal.

JBJ skipping Curtis Blaydes.

Cody skipped 125.

So did Hooker retire?
Even if he did, I can see him coming back. Fighters retire all the time. I do think him losing out on Fight Island is a big bummer cause on one of his interviews, he said it will take like over a month to get home due to a late plane ticket he bought and their quarantine procedures out in New Zealand.

Kavanagh saying Conor wants a rematch in May for the title :rofl:

Catching up on the post fight presser. Crazy hearing Dustin saying he was hurt real bad in the first off the overhand. Could've got put out if Conor jumped on it.

Happy for Dustin, man's got mad options and he's no selling Chandler :lol:. Hope he ends up fighting Oliveira but I'm fully expecting a Conor rematch :smh:

Yea in no way does Conor deserve an immediate rematch, I know a trilogy fight would do numbers but I'd like to see Dustin/Oliveira for the vacant title if Khabib is indeed staying retired or vacating.

Give Conor Justin next if he's indeed serious about getting back in the title picture.

I also really hope they don't give Chandler a fight with Dustin next, let him prove himself with at least one more fights against the likes of Justin, Conor or if those two get matched up Tony, RDA, etc.

The trilogy bag is too tempting for Dustin

He probably saw the numbers he got on the points. He might never make that again if McGregor’s career falls off.

In his mind he just beat him, so he can probably do it again.

Conor vs Justin sounds scarier then Conor Vs. Dustin. I feel Gaethje will put Conor's lights out and more so cause he can go the distance too.

I like Conor vs Tony since both are coming off a loss.

Back
Top Bottom