The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

After a GDR fight and the Zigano fight, I would like to see Amanda vs Valentina 3 as Amanda's last fight. After that fight, what left would she have to prove?

Saw the e60 on cormier. I knew he had a baby daughter that passed away but didn't know she was only a few months old and it was a car accident.

Call me crazy but I truly believe this is the type of stuff that will motivate DC
i think DC is done after the stipe fight. that weight cut gets more and more difficult and he hasn't done it in a long time. seems like he has his post career set and will be fine with the outcome.
as much as those Ls loom over him, jones has that dark cloud where folks say he fought dirty. jones sees it as his biggest payday and a chance to shut any naysers for good, but DC calling the shot

Yeah Dana and the bros def sold wolf tickets thanks to a handful of fighters. That is a for sure

And to Dana's ever green fortune, the streaming business has picked up at the perfect moment and Disney money aint ever running out

He stays winning and for probably doing less. He has no real incentive or pressure to do any of the organic stuff. The money is coming up front I believe so the numbers aren't even as impactful in a way

ufc is so lucky that espn/dis bid against themselves. not even sure what the other option would've been.

After a GDR fight and the Zigano fight, I would like to see Amanda vs Valentina 3 as Amanda's last fight. After that fight, what left would she have to prove?

Nunes already smoked GDR. They should just feed her Zingano if her eye is healed up by now.

UFC coming to DC on Dec. 7th. I missed out on the Philly card, I am sure some have been to live UFC events. Not looking to pay a nice grip if I don't have to, is it better to buy tickets immediately or closer to the date on Stubhub or something?

UFC coming to DC on Dec. 7th. I missed out on the Philly card, I am sure some have been to live UFC events. Not looking to pay a nice grip if I don't have to, is it better to buy tickets immediately or closer to the date on Stubhub or something?

Unless you’re absolutely deadset on going regardless, I’d wait until closer to the date due to possible fight cancellations.

wait it out ain't no telling how a card will get eventually get ****ed up :lol:

I've only ever been to one @ Minneapolis we bought our tickets as soon as it was announced, but we would have went no matter the card cause it'll be another 10 years before they come back. We bought nose bleeds and snuck down to the lower level for the entire event.

I don't like Colby, nor truly care for Usman like that...but I had slim hopes for Colby vs Usman at DC. I am not interested in Harris vs Overeem like that. Going to rethink about the DC card now...even though it will probably be years before they come back

Lol why is Reem still fighting. Him and Rico crack me up. Dudes honestly believe they're gunna be 25 until they die. Picogram here picogram there. Man the Dutch jus love to bang I guess because they've both made millions on top of millions. Way better than 99.9% of fighters

Was looking at Reem's Wiki page, pretty insane he made his pro debut in 99' and this will be his 64th MMA fight. I'm sure he's made plenty of money throught his career but as long as he's a .500 or better fighter maybe he still is holding hope of another title shot. He also seems to like the fight camps outside of his homeland. Dan Henderson fought until he was 46.

Surprised Reem has only had the one title fight with Stipe given how shallow HW is.

Junior has had three title fights (2X Cain, 1 Stipe). Before he ran into Francis, he was on his way to a fourth.

HW and LHW are the most shallow men’s division. HW has had the toughest time moving forward from the Strike Force GP and JDS/Cain Eras.

Well Reem was supposed to have gotten his original titleshot with JDS back at UFC 141 but failed a drug test prior to. That card was all HW's on the main card, wish UFC would do something similar with another card soon. An all WW card with the top contenders would be amazing.

I don't like Colby, nor truly care for Usman like that...but I had slim hopes for Colby vs Usman at DC. I am not interested in Harris vs Overeem like that. Going to rethink about the DC card now...even though it will probably be years before they come back

:lol: at the thought of that fight taking place in DC and trump attending

Lol @ Nate smoking that cbd stogie to troll Dana probably. I know nate prob trains year round, but y’all think his conditioning will play effect in his bout Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom