The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I think Adesanya is a fraud. He went life and death with Kelvin Gastellum and beat a weakened version of Whittaker for the belt. If Costa is not affected by the inactivity, he should win.

Fraud though

200.gif

Izzy is going to be saying “I told you” all in his presser after. I mean I can’t blame him but I for whatever reason always believe that punchers chance for fighters. Costa literally did nothing. I am sure he got spooked cause his leg was so mangled.

Really don't get how Izzy was fraud for a tough Gastellum fight. When Costa has only 2 ranked fighters in his resume.

Mans elite. Only person I see trouble for him is Cannonier in MW. Everyone else he runs through.

great win for izzy

sometimes you gotta wonder what these coaches are actually telling their fighters

like "yeah, just trade with him in open space and youll beat him... no problem"

adesanya a true martial artist. many weapons in his arsenal. costa was so outmatched.

had the power and couldnt/wouldnt use it. that couldnt have been the gameplan. plus all the taunting was cringe-ier than izzy communicating in american pop culture. :lol:

missed the fight. it was light work? saw the weigh-ins and thought izzy looked big. maybe it was his height and lanky built

Izzy 🔥🔥🔥

I just don’t get it from Costa. My guess is he knows he doesn’t have the tank for 5 rounds so he tried to save himself and underestimated israel’s power. At the cost of his legs being destroyed. But I don’t get it. Just punch through everything like a mad man like you’ve always done. That’s the only way you were gonna win and you didn’t do what you do best.

Cannonier is scary too but still has to prove it. I feel Izzy essentially cleaned the division but not quite yet.

my guess is Izzy moves up just to take the belt. The division sucks. And then Jones comes down to reclaim whats his. Would be a hell of a narrative and do serious numbers.

Back
Top Bottom