The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

What is this standing up **** Cruz is blabbering about? He wasn’t getting up until the ref pulled Cejudo off of him.

If you're gonna go out, go out on top I guess. He just talked so much ****, so I didn't see the retirement coming. Also he's become a draw I think so to dip when there's money on the table is interesting. Oh well.

I'm curious as to how many fights Cejudo has left on his contract. He'll be back at some point but it's a little disappointing he's going to step away. He's at the pinnacle

Yep don't believe for a minute Cejudo is done. Maybe he takes a year or so off then fights whoever's is champ then plus a couple more at least.

All the heavy favorites cleaning up the main card..Totally expecting Gaethje to end the Khabib/Ferguson dream now :ohwell:

I think i got Gaethje pulling off the upset, I wasn’t too impressed with cucuy post pettis and cowboy

Would like to see a DJ Cejudo trilogy
There's a number of guys at 135 in the UFC that I'd rather see for Henry

DJ doesn't even care that much about MMA. That's why he was traded. He didn't get along with Dana (for good reason) and was going to leave sooner than later regardless

10+ unanswered shots and Cruz wasn't moving enough plus at one point his head hits the mat (like he's out) so I can understand why the ref did what he did based on what he saw.
Tony is such a weirdo, his walkout music :rofl:

I was so puzzled I had to Shazam it :lol:

Last edited:
There's a number of guys at 135 in the UFC that I'd rather see for Henry

DJ doesn't even care that much about MMA. That's why he was traded. He didn't get along with Dana (for good reason) and was going to leave sooner than later regardless
Fair points

Back
Top Bottom