The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Great showing so far from Kyler. Been waiting on him to make his way up the division, kid always had the talent.

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of gamrot and he just ain’t that elite to me. He’s fine and was a great prospect

But I don’t find his fights in any way entertaining nor good. He got beat by Arman!

He's a great value version of Colby at 55. He has no 2nd gear and it got exposed once he started fighting the top 10 :smh:

Came to the UFC on fire, had a banger with Arman then most his other ranked fights have been him getting hurt bad early and just trying to wrestle **** opponents.

He's a great value version of Colby at 55. He has no 2nd gear and it got exposed once he started fighting the top 10 :smh:

Came to the UFC on fire, had a banger with Arman then most his other ranked fights have been him getting hurt bad early and just trying to wrestle **** opponents.
I feel like he’s an rda colby type but those guys either held belts or got an inch from beating the champ

It just makes it worse that his style is like watching paint dry

Colby was boring at times but I don’t remember feeling like I do with gamrot

Good for Moicano getting a higher ranked fight but damn they doing him dirty with that matchup.

Jalin deserved someone in front of him too. Dude took that Bobby Green fight on a week's notice and showed out.

He is looking strong. Think he picked him up and slammed him. But it’s not cough unusual 😂. But if he does this for three rounds. That boy is on some Brazilian steak house gear.

Joe Rogan spouting conspiracy theories. There was an uppercut that stopped Almeida. Thank god Curtis shut it down.

Kind of a wack way to go out and the risk of always shooting take downs.

Good call out by Mr Blaydes.

Will never understand why some elite grapplers don't incorporate a lick of gnp in their game. Always frustrating as hell to watch.

Set up Aspinall/Blades in Manchester. Need to run that back.

Diamond vs Saint-Denis should be fireworks!!!
Nqyl-VMHJVMD3.jpg

NCAA Song won that round. I like his fake shoot attempts.

Petr is usually a slow starter. So maybe he can pull out rounds two and three.

The Russian contingent in Miami showing love to Yan.

Petr doing his usual Petr thing in Round two. Song better go all out in round three.

Low key wish they’d force Yan to fight Umar lol.

Back
Top Bottom