The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Should easily be better than 299. Not sure why folks kept saying 299 was better. Probably due to the main event and the fact they hyped it up so much nothing was going to live up to it.

What a great PPV. Now it's the road to 300 with 3 APEX shows and a stop in Atlantic city between :stoneface:

Dustin winning kind of clears up the lightweight title jam. He should fight the winner of Max/Gaetjhe and winner of Charles/Arman gets Islam.

O’Malley is the real deal. Defensive footwork looked great. Him and Merab having such a stark contrast in style should be fun.

What a great PPV. Now it's the road to 300 with 3 APEX shows and a stop in Atlantic city between :stoneface:

Dustin winning kind of clears up the lightweight title jam. He should fight the winner of Max/Gaetjhe and winner of Charles/Arman gets Islam.

O’Malley is the real deal. Defensive footwork looked great. Him and Merab having such a stark contrast in style should be fun.

If Islam forces them to feed him someone in June I think Dustin has a legit shot at next cause timing won’t work for guys fighting on 300

If Islam forces them to feed him someone in June I think Dustin has a legit shot at next cause timing won’t work for guys fighting on 300
Good point. Wouldn't mind seeing Dustin fight for it one more time if those were the circumstances. The man's body of work is absolutely insane. HOF type resumé.

I don’t see them doing Porier/Holloway 3. Or Gaethje/Porier 3. Winner of Olives/Arman probably gets next title shot. Charles was already promised it. But then had to feed the 300 beast due to dropping out last October. Arman was probably next after that. They’re playing games with Islam and Ramadan just started
Marry me please
😍

When they found a talking ring girl. :/

I don’t see them doing Porier/Holloway 3. Or Gaethje/Porier 3. Winner of Olives/Arman probably gets next title shot. Charles was already promised it. But then had to feed the 300 beast due to dropping out last October. Arman was probably next after that. They’re playing games with Islam and Ramadan just started
If its not a title shot next, those are the only fights left that make sense for him. Maybe McGregor 4 but don't see a point to that besides the payday.

I guess you headline this in the UK with Leon/belal co main and throw paddy on there as well
Can you talk to Dana? Ask him what the duck is going on?

Islam is on ice. Conor is on ice. Chandler on ice.

Belal never got a call. All the Brazilians are fighting on 300 so they can’t fight on 301.

I wouldn’t be mad at Leon/Belal and co headlined by Blaydes/Aspinall. Not sure if MVP can turn around. Throw Paddy or Molly on there.

Jeb Meschew (sp) recommended UFC book Dustin/Islam. I wouldn’t be mad at that. One last chance to try to get gold.

If Dustin was a Street Fighter player, anytime his opponent does anything, he’d flow chart guillotine lol. Bro needs to focus on what works. He did the same to Khabib. Waste.

I wouldn't be mad at DP getting next shot in June especially with the LWs on 300 not likely to make the quick turnaround. Sometimes your greatest ability is availability, see Sean getting the Izzy fight last year.

IMG_7554.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom