The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

i read that connor post as "Thank you Dana for saving me for the big payday that myself and all my fans seem to care about against Khabib/Tony, I will beat them and make lots of money"

Barboza vs Kevin Lee slated for main event @ UFC Atlantic City :smokin
Can't wait for this one! I can see Barboza stopping the takedowns and getttge the finish. April should be a good month for fights with this and 223.

Cant understand why they give Gastelum that fight with Jacare instead of Weidman who koed Kelvin.

As desperate as the UFC is to get conor back into the ring, I can't see them passing on letting him fight frankie.

That knee he gave him in the first fight is still one of the most vicious ko’s i’ve seen. He held onto the cage before but was still nice.

I always say that Josie grabbed the fence, Mendes was about to take him for a ride too. Might have changed the whole dynamic of the fight tbh

I think the reason Weidman wasn't booked is because he's still dealing with a hand injury that he got when he beat Gastelum. I wouldn't be surprised if Weidman gets the next shot at the belt once he's healthy.

I was thinking that actually. Rockhold lost. Romero didn’t make weight.

I know Dana said Romero is next but the matchmaking made me wonder.

Just discovered this thread on NT.. Been on here since 07 and been watching mma the same time :lol: had no idea

Barao is definitely for sure now washed

He fell off like crazy but still has a great record :lol:. That undefeated run he went on was amazing. That nova uniao takedown defense is still legendary :pimp:

I’ve fallen off watching mma the past couple years. When Conor knocked out Aldo that was a turning point.. It’s a new generation and all my favorites are winding down their careers

Back
Top Bottom