The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Diaz/Anderson was boring.

Anderson needs to do the job.

Would’ve been nice to have a Silva/Bisping II.

Thank god they never did the Yoel/Silva match. That would’ve been bad.

USADA may be the worse thing to happen to the ufc lmao

Who specifically do you guys think got affected by it the most? I don’t know why but I can never think of anybody in particular :lol: only Erick Silva and Ross Pearson come to mind

You know besides the obvious like Vitor and people that have gotten popped

Last edited:
Anthony Smith's response to Gus being injured:

“That’s ironic, isn’t it?” Smith said at the UFC Hamburg post-fight press conference. “It’s kinda weird how that works out. He needed an opponent yesterday. What happened between then and now? I don’t know, but that’s mighty ironic.”

Welp

“There is no accuracy to recent tabloid reports speculating about a potential plea for Conor McGregor,” spokesperson Karen Kessler wrote in a statement for Cozen O’Connor, McGregor’s attorney. “We do not, and will not comment on any discussions we may or may not be having with the DA’s office.”

DC should never fight another match in the LHW division.
fight brock and then stipe (if jones is still banned) to close out his career
and if for some reason brock wins, a rematch and even bigger payday

Guess Gus is the main option at LHW for DC.

After seeing that post. Guess HW or money fights are his main option.

Do you guys think he should relinquish the belt? If you know you’re retiring around March, and there’s no clear cut #1 contender in that division, maybe the only option is to let the belt go.

But then again that’s a bag he’s letting go prior to his retirement. Not sure what he gets paid to fight but it would help especially since he’s got young kids.

Glad DC called him out on his BS. He been talking all that mess like he ain't 3-3 in his last 6 fights

Who specifically do you guys think got affected by it the most? I don’t know why but I can never think of anybody in particular :lol: only Erick Silva and Ross Pearson come to mind

You know besides the obvious like Vitor and people that have gotten popped
Aldo, Weidman, obviously JJ, Mendes, and a bunch of HWs

LHW division is looking like a mess right now, if DC doesn't return I think they try and redo Volkan-Gus for the vacant title.

This weekend's card is solid for a Fox one with three former champs fighting. It will be Aldo's first non-title fight since 09'. I'd say Stephens gets the next shot with a win but who knows when that will be with the FW belt in somewhat of a halt with Max's situation unclear and Ortega wanting him to be stripped.

I’d rather not see them rematch if possible. That division is on the road to resembling LHW with the losses of Bisping, Mousasi, Machida, Belfort and possibly Romero.

And DC should fight Yoel IF he wants to fight at LHW. Does he deserve it, no. But it’ll help pad his resume.

didnt even realize that weidman never got his rematch :lol:

dana out here throwing million dollar birthday bash for his son and fighters begging to be paid

How much longer reebok gonna make that garbage ufc gear? I forgot which ufc fighter it was, but he tweeted a pic to reebok of him putting all his reebok shoes in a garbage can and saying their shoes suck.

How much longer reebok gonna make that garbage ufc gear? I forgot which ufc fighter it was, but he tweeted a pic to reebok of him putting all his reebok shoes in a garbage can and saying their shoes suck.

Think it runs until 2021... Lol

Think it runs until 2021... Lol

Damn. If fighters didn’t try to form a union after the ufc took away their sponsor money then they never will. I was watching youtube vids about it and dana with some BS about not wanting fighters’ shorts to look like nascar cars anymore meanwhile the octagon has sponsorship logos everywhere.

Alvarez v Poirier ought to be violent.

Joanna and Aldo really need the win, going on a three fight skid would mess with their head.

Back
Top Bottom