The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I thought with the point deduction, it was a draw. Had Costa winning rounds 3-5.

Round three was probably awarded to Vettori because he was on top the last minute but he really didn’t do anything. Costa definitely didn’t do himself any favors this week. Also he definitely losing the rear of the sun roof.

“It’s hard to look at [Costa] the same,” Adesanya said. “Like, all the [expletive] is just fugazi to me now. It’s always been, but it’s just like you’ve seent it.”

“How does Vettori punch and kick with literally almost no threat behind them,” Adesanya said, analyzing Saturday’s action. “No pop, no sting.”

He went on to mock Costa for a rare show of wrestling in the third.

“Whoa, he shot for a f*cking double leg!” Adesanya said. “Top game, okay, let’s see. This is interesting. He’s gonna get swept. A guillotine. (unintelligible) Aw, what the f*ck was that? ... Literally just a s*it show. That was horrible.”

Gotta wonder if there's any significance for Hooker wearing that hat lol

1635184798466.png

I'll never forget how Topuria said pre-fight that he will go to the mat with Ryan Hall, and during the fight sure enough he wasn't scared to do that

He's an animal for that

Topuria is a monster. Confident in saying that man will fight for a title in the next couple years.

Really looking forward to the card this weekend and will try to avoid spoilers until I'm able to watch later Saturday night (11am PST start for the main card). Just wish it was also gonna be on ABC or regular ESPN instead of crappy ESPN+ but hey at least it's free for + subscribers.

I think Jan retains the belt and ends Glover's surprising run. Kind of crazy Jan is 38 and Glover is 41.

Santos was tagging Glover, looked like Glover was heading towards a defeat. Dude instantly turned into a wrestler and started dominating Santos on the ground

I think Jan should be able to avoid Glover's power he just has to avoid being grappled. Seems like Jan should win and set up the Jiri fight

Could say all of these fights have a champ in it or someone who will fight for a belt. Crazy *** card. It seems/seemed like the NYC card is more hyped. This card is better

Jan v Glover
Yan v Sandhagen
Islam v Hooker
Leech v Chimaev
Ankaleav v Ozedemir

DC is starting to get dementia

His criticism of Herzog was totally off base for the Costa poke. Saying Herzog was doing it for attention. What?

:lol:

Dana Dana'ing

Good for her in not pulling an Askren. Get your bag, girl. She made two mill from PFL. She can go to Zuffa for the challenge and the bag now.

You can’t tell me he can’t sell her as a 2X Gold Medalist, 2X PFL LW tournament winner and hottest free agent in MMA. Scott got the bag ready and a cyborg super fight.

Back
Top Bottom