The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

It’s actually not a bad card on paper. The only “name” value is Conor/Cowboy, Holly Holm and Francis Ngannou.

At a November press conference in New York, Covington accused Usman of playing a role in Robinson’s death, saying that he “gave Glenn a heart attack from all those years you were ducking me.” It’s a line Covington has used before, but this time he punctuated it with an even more audacious statement, claiming that Robinson would be “watching from hell on Dec. 14.”

“The death of our father is still very raw. Our family is still grieving from his loss, so imagine the hurt we felt to hear such hateful words recklessly said about our father.

Colby really the worst. Not a fan and get that hes playing some dumb heel but when you talk about someone's deceased family member that's really crossing the line.

If memory serves correct at least guys like Askren and Chael knew where not to take it.

I was going to say, that’s the type of **** that will get you ****ed up for real in your city if there are still fighters there that were tight with Glenn.

That’s pro wrestling type of trash talk that crosses the line. Such a loser if he has to make disgusting comments to get people interested in his fights.

Colby really the worst. Not a fan and get that hes playing some dumb heel but when you talk about someone's deceased family member that's really crossing the line.

If memory serves correct at least guys like Askren and Chael knew where not to take it.
My two cents, I don't think he's playing a heel at all. Whether on the surface or deep down, this is who he is. I believe the people that are saying he's playing a role to sell fights are only saying that because they're either delusional or they don't want to feel bad about liking him so they try to convince other's he's not actually scum.
I was going to say, that’s the type of **** that will get you ****ed up for real in your city if there are still fighters there that were tight with Glenn.
Right! even if he is playing the heel. Dude went at the whole country of Brazil, upset a lot of people in this country because of his Trump antics, and talks crap about the living and dead friends/family members of trained killers. What type of dude risks getting jumped in the street for some non super star ufc money?

I mean it was the last piece of news posted in here.
Also him being a piece of garbage doesn't mean he's uninteresting. If his intent is to keep people talking about him, cool. Keep reminding us you're trash.

I think he means more along the lines that we’re talking about him specifically instead of any other fight news currently.

Its the next card up :lol:

That’s how it goes in here and in the news cycle. 245 is next week so of course there are going to be tidbits about the guy. It’s not like the fight is in 6 months and we’re sitting here stressing over the guy.

Once next week is over we’re going to be talking about the Irish Guy and the Cowboy

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat.

I forgot who it was in this thread that said his racist talk was ok because it’s trash talk for a fight and that brasilians deserve it anyway because they act like animals and yell stuff at events.

And he calls out Guida!? This ain't 09 lol.

Speaking of Josie I'm really looking forward to him and Moraes fight. That one could go either way imo and if Aldo wins could set him up to fight Cejudo next.

I had money on Aldo vs Volkanovski so I’m still bitter about that performance he put on. If he comes out looking lost like that against Moraes he’s getting starched.

Back
Top Bottom