The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Holly is a great fighter she jus came to the ufc 5 years too late. If she was late 20s early 30s she could get her jitsu to a place where only Cyborg could beat her

The Tiago Silva trip right into the KO shot on the ground is a personal favorite.

Might be mine, too.

He beat the buzzer by a split second, :lol:

It's been downhill ever since her Rhonda fight. Kudos former taking on Cyborg when most girls didn't. Also she's 36 years old so I assume her fighting career should be over soon.

Most likely, yea.

I'm sure she made a decent amount of money for annihilating Ronda, so I'm sure she'll be alright.

Guida is accusing nate Diaz of battery and gave police his account. Now the sheriff will investigate

Guidas manager says nate shoved guida from behind unprompted and guida fell into a metal guardrail and split open his lip

any news on woodley? seems like dana not even putting him into the discussion when trying put big fights :lol:

Remember in the UFC 224 post fight show, Woodley saying he's good to go by August.
With the WW IC fight going down next month I'd say they shoot for having him on 228 which should be taking place in September. His comments on the supposed GSP-Nate fight (which doesn't appear to be happening) definitely won't win him any new fans, especially when he wanted to fight Nate previously.

Dudes really still tryna take shots at DJ? :smh: :lol:
Lol right it makes nooo sense either

Fighting DJ is NOT a red panty night and he will smash you again Cejuda haha hes flawless in the octagon. Dont bite off more than you can chew my guy

DJ with that one suplex into the arm bar. That boy is nice.

He’s only about his work. None of that WWE promo ish and lame snaps.

And Nate telling the UFC, the George fight is Nicks.

Lol right it makes nooo sense either

Fighting DJ is NOT a red panty night and he will smash you again Cejuda haha hes flawless in the octagon. Dont bite off more than you can chew my guy

Makes perfect sense, get a little fire going in the Flyweight Division.

I think Cejudo gives MM a tough fight next time around, he looked super sharp in his last couple.

Ceputo ain’t got nothing for DJ, he got finished in the first round then got beat by Joe Benavidez (homeboy is on the prelims now).

Beating Pettis by decision isn’t a sign you’re ready to get washed again. Stick to gatekeepers and haircuts for third graders, bruh.

Last edited:
Guys, Joseph Benavides is going to give DJ a tough time next time they fight.

DJ should’ve taken the TJ fight or a rematch with Dominic Cruz. His division is super shallow at the moment.

Henry has looked better. But he really didn’t challenge DJ at all last time.

Ceputo ain’t got nothing got DJ, he got finished in the first round then got beat by Joe Benavidez (homeboy is on the prelims now).

Beating Pettis by decision isn’t a sign you’re ready to get washed again. Stick to gatekeepers and haircuts for third graders, bruh.

I spat out my coffee

Ceputo ain’t got nothing got DJ, he got finished in the first round then got beat by Joe Benavidez (homeboy is on the prelims now).

Not sure if serious or trolling.

Benavidez is the #1 Contender in the Flyweight division, 25-4, only losses coming from Dominick Cruz and Mighty Mouse.

Whether hes fighting on prelims or the main card, the guy is one of the best Flyweights. We just havent seen him fight in over a year due to injuries.

The Cejudo/Benavidez fight was a super close split decision and Cejudo could of easily came out with the W.

Cejudo is still young in his MMA career, but hes looked great in his past 2 wins.

If theres anyone whos going to take out MM right now its Cejudo until we see Benavidez return vs Pettis.

Not sure if serious or trolling.

Benavidez is the #1 Contender in the Flyweight division, 25-4, only losses coming from Dominick Cruz and Mighty Mouse.

Whether hes fighting on prelims or the main card, the guy is one of the best Flyweights. We just havent seen him fight in over a year due to injuries.

Only partially trolling and I’m well aware that Benavides is one of the most legit 125lbers. Yet he is still be relegated to the prelims where most of these dudes DJ has washed should be.

Honestly, all 125lb men’s fights and all WMMA should be fought on prelims. Only the title fights should be on the main card and neither should ever be the main event.

Back
Top Bottom