The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I'll be a bit upset if Ariel shuts down his show for selfish reasons

He's built something really nice with mma hour and the espn show, I have my reservations about how good it'll be

Mma hour has its flaws but I think it's a special show

I read that Ariel will have his own show on ESPN called "Ariel Helwani's MMA Show". I guess "The MMA Hour" is still owned by MMA Fighting.com and Vox media. I wonder if someone else will take over for the MMA hour now.

Also, I can't wait to see how Dana interacts with Ariel now :lol:

like ufc rankings mean a damn thing :lol:

espn is going work ariel *** off and he seems like a "yes" man

I wonder if the whole Fox squad (Bryant, Bisping, Cormier, Woodley, Dom, Yves, Rashad etc etc.) is in limbo now.

Most likely yes. Unless they are brought over to which ever company get the next contract. ESPN apparently isn't their main network signing. Very curious as to what the other options are, Dana I believe said there'd be an announcement soon

I'm thinking Ariel's new gig will be like Schaubs and BBB/Below the Belt, where nothing changes as far as content except the name of the show (maybe location too for Ariel?)

OneFC putting on the usual trash show of MMA live on YouTube right now. Card salvaged by stellar muay Thai action with MMA gloves.

Sam-A put a beating on Wielzen in the 4th with elbows. Even after having retired for a while he can come back and still put on a master class. MMA fighters could learn a lot about clinch fighting with elbows from the elite muay Thai fighters of years gone by.

Last edited:
Grasso using the same scale as Mackenzie Big Rigg Dern. But good thing the scale worked for Grasso :lol:

EE22B44C-446C-4770-A44F-CDC9920646C1.jpeg

OneFC putting on the usual trash show of MMA live on YouTube right now. Card salvaged by stellar muay Thai action with MMA gloves.

Sam-A put a beating on Wielzen in the 4th with elbows. Even after having retired for a while he can come back and still put on a master class. MMA fighters could learn a lot about clinch fighting with elbows from the elite muay Thai fighters of years gone by.

The featherweight title fight was a pain to watch.

I keed I keed.

But yeah, Maia will do his usual Maia and try to get the backpack and ride him to a decision or choke.

I like the odds on Maia right now but I dont know how 40 year old Maia coming off two losses performs. I also dont know enough about Usman either but I want to say hes a grinder like Maia.

Gonna be Usmans first test against a veteran whos been in there with the best.

If Maia submits him Im not surprised but if Maia gets dominated Im not surprised either.

Back
Top Bottom