The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I read WB will take the fight as long as Till doesn’t weigh more than 188 by tomorrow

Heard 185 and that is a great plan for Wonderboy... Till will have very little energy if he has to keep his weight down for that long...I can't see him under 190 when he weighs in... If he is 185, i think the commission may step in and stop the fight... I don't see it happening but I hope it does.

Come on Till.

Its just not a good look when the UFCs upcoming talent and stars cant make weight. Its unprofessional.

Still hope the fight happens though.

Come on Till.

Its just not a good look when the UFCs upcoming talent and stars cant make weight. Its unprofessional.

Still hope the fight happens though.

10 lbs in between weight classes and same day weigh ins are my top two wants for mma

10 lbs in between weight classes and same day weigh ins are my top two wants for mma

Even with more weight classes and same day weigh ins guys are still going to try to cut as hard as they can.

Some of these guys are walking around 30-40 lbs higher than what they fight at and its not like theyre out of shape either, just at their natural strongest weight.

Khabib is a legit 200 lb bear when not cutting, Till is a legit 205er when not cutting.

This is why Frankie will always be my favorite fighter.

Even with more weight classes and same day weigh ins guys are still going to try to cut as hard as they can.

Some of these guys are walking around 30-40 lbs higher than what they fight at and its not like theyre out of shape either, just at their natural strongest weight.

Khabib is a legit 200 lb bear when not cutting, Till is a legit 205er when not cutting.

So do you go with what Rogan says and do a hydration test while they are in camp to see where they are at their peak and don't allow them to vary from that??? Or keep it the same.

So do you go with what Rogan says and do a hydration test while they are in camp to see where they are at their peak and don't allow them to vary from that??? Or keep it the same.

Honestly I dont know the answer to the cutting issues.

More weight classes would help for sure but I still dont think it would solve the problem.

Its ingrained in the sport, its really just boils down to the fighters and their decision making.

It's a shame Dana WHITE hates a guy like Kamaru Usman who is always professional but loves a fat guy like Darren Til who continues to weight issues

giphy.gif

Has nothing to do with fat or professionalism. Hes 215 lbs. thats what he walks around at. He shouldnt have ever fought at 170 but when your 21-214 your still develops ng your man body and can cut more easily. He cant stay at 170. His back is too wide

Frankie ftw forever

Nice, at least the fight is still on.

All things considered, Till isnt going to get to reload like he normally would. Wonderboy probably reloads to about 185-190 so all in all when you break it down not much of a difference.

Nice, at least the fight is still on.

All things considered, Till isnt going to get to reload like he normally would. Wonderboy probably reloads to about 185-190 so all in all when you break it down not much of a difference.
Till was basically still cutting. Guy should have been 195lbs by that time. Should be interesting to see how much he has left if it goes into later rounds.

My dude Till about to go to work :pimp: he is a BIG boy, wouldnt be surprised if he pissed hot sometime in the future

wonderboy about to put till to sleep and kill the hype

till looking 20lbs heavier than thompson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom