The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

^^^Crazy since Chuck won the last two times. But he is 50 and hasn't fought in a long time.
Wonder what the next move is for Goldenboy MMA Promotions?

My co-worker is adamant about betting against me on the Liddell-Ortiz fight.

I already took $200 from him between the McGregor-Mayweather and Khabib-McGregor fight.

I put $20 on Ortiz for the hell of it.

Dudes an idiot for taking McGregor in the Mayweather bout :lol: That’s easy money

Dudes an idiot for taking McGregor in the Mayweather bout :lol: That’s easy money

He's just a McGregor stan. There was a whole contingent of fools who though Mac had a chance. I appreciate those people for their willingness to throw money down the drain.

^^^Crazy since Chuck won the last two times. But he is 50 and hasn't fought in a long time.
Wonder what the next move is for Goldenboy MMA Promotions?
hopefully nothing... oscar can go on back to boxing if he's plans on putting out **** like that

hopefully nothing... oscar can go on back to boxing if he's plans on putting out **** like that
Agreed, that interview he did with Ariel was cringeworthy and Oscar even ended it abruptly with a "hard out" lol. Saying he had another call or something along those lines.

As this is a planned ppv will it be through Showtime? I'll probably just look at the results after the fight and then dl if it seems worthy of a watch.

Agreed, that interview he did with Ariel was cringeworthy and Oscar even ended it abruptly with a "hard out" lol. Saying he had another call or something along those lines.

As this is a planned ppv will it be through Showtime? I'll probably just look at the results after the fight and then dl if it seems worthy of a watch.
it's not through showtime. the buyrate is gonna be terrible... i can't believe he has the gall to charge $50 for this. :rofl:

wow @ rockhold

uncle dana knew wassup thats why he had jacare on the same card...washed jacare v washed weidman....im in.

winner gets fed to the young lion

Wanted to see branch though, hopefully someone step in

as long as STYLE BENDER and brunson show ill be content

“Distinguished guests, I invite again to the tournament our close friend [actor and former UFC fighter] Oleg Taktarov and McGregor,” Abdulmanap stated via Russia Today. “I said that I forgive him [for all the insults], it’s important to be kind-hearted!”

effects of head trauma kicking it :smh:
if mma fighters could box on top level, they would've went into that profession

I'm a fan of Nick but jeez he really needs to stop doing these interviews. Its TMZ so obviously they are going to ask those type of questions. Seems unlikely he ever fights in the octagon again.

Back
Top Bottom