The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I watched that interview and TJ is a piece of work. Famb thought he was getting anemic (while training at attitude and having a dedicated nutritionist which is kind wild to me) and instead of going to a hematologist and seeing if they could treat it legal ways, famb hopped some of the most powerful **** he could find. :lol: :lol:

Chael over here talking all that **** on YOUTUBE and then got knocked out again :lol:

yeah its time boss, never really liked chael either way...thought his whole WCW act was corny at the time he was doing it in the UFC and even though he was a super tough, high level wrestler, I never liked his style or cared to watch him fight. But I recognize and respect his contributions to the sport. Gotta keep it 100

never was on the pico hype train I know the kid was young and had tons of POTENTIAL.....still does

but man at his age he's taken some SHOTS....physically it's one thing, mentally its big.

Bellator is just so THIRSTY for homegrown stars right now, they fast tracking alot of stuff to appeal to their market....Aaron Pico is a victim of this.

Woodley of all people should understand what Henry is doing and he shouldn't be shaming a fellow fighter and wrestler :smh:

I guess Woodley still bitter about "annoying" everyone when he first became champ and nobody liked him

Henry has all the juice tbh he can do what he wants. Some people are smooth some people are cringe. It's a balance

“Henry Cejudo, sit down somewhere, dog,” Woodley said (transcript via MMA News). “Sit down somewhere; you’re annoying everybody.

“He is a phenomenal fighter. It’s amazing that he’s been able to win an Olympic gold medal, which is more important to me than a UFC belt, because it’s the hardest thing that you can do in combat sports,” Woodley added, praising the accomplishments of Henry Cejudo. “He beat Demetrious Johnson, a pound for pound legend, won a belt in two divisions. So what I’m saying is that his resume is crazy in a very short period of time. But when you start doing that extra stuff, oof, just stop.”

Gegard turned the safety all the way off

“The stupidity of fighters, knowing that they’re gonna get tested, and they still do it. It shows how desperate they are, so it’s usually a sign that people have been abusing it before, that they don’t feel they can do it without it,” Mousasi told The Score.

“And TJ Dillashaw, for a long time it was suspicious that he did steroids,” Mousasi said. “And after USADA came, he still did it. They didn’t catch him the first two times, but eventually they caught him."

Woodley sounds jealous.

Everyone would agree that Henry’s cringe needs work. He literally addressed it in the media and embedded. Brandon Schaub is probably not funny as a comedian. But his routine will get better over time.

And how do you feel the safety is off when he’s just being honest about TJ’s cheating ways. Colby and Fabre told us about it prior to USADA. Everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Meh. TWood jus keepin it

Dude is fresh outta ****s to give about the UFC hah

He climbed the mountaintop

Not everyone can be cool. Henry a dork but a dork with an Olympic gold medal and 2 ufc belts. People been hating on Henry for years because of his haircut, they'll always find something to clown him about. If those are the worst things people can say about him then it's all good.

Great vid on the UFC dads.

Twood sounding real bitter. He probably salty his rap song flopped, hes no longer champ and never got the GSP or Nate fights.

Henry is 100% cringe but you have to respect his rise these past couple years.

Not everyone can be cool. Henry a dork but a dork with an Olympic gold medal and 2 ufc belts. People been hating on Henry for years because of his haircut, they'll always find something to clown him about. If those are the worst things people can say about him then it's all good.

Calm down, white knight.

Folks really don’t rock with Henry huh :lol:. As far as I know he seems to be a harmless annoying type, kinda like Paul Pierce. I don’t know why people take him so seriously. I actually find myself being entertained by how much he grinds people’s gears lol

He’s definitely cringe but the guy can fight, not even mad at him.

Was watching the pride thing and funny how they thought overeem was the toughest hurdle for chuck to get to wand and they totally over looked quinton. The presentation of the Pride shows were amazing and they filled up that big arena.

I thought that documentary played the Chuck angle.

But I never watched the Pride glory days so it would’ve been nice to just have a documentary on that.

Too bad ESPN won’t do a 30 for 30. That would be lit, especially with the theatrics and Yakuza influences.

They said pride had a stigma to it when rumors went around that yakuza were involved but I thought it’s normal for them to have a hand in a lot of major companies.

Screenshot_20190618-093146_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom