The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

cejudo is obviously taking his cringe to EPIC levels to keep the flyweight division relevant, and to keep people talking about him.....

but MAN dood be coming with this super fake, proper, entitled, arrogant, patronizing little 5 foot 2 troll....he make jesus jones look like ****ing john wick

I get it henry, your the king of midgets....good for you all the hobbits idolize you, the rest of us normal sized human beings aint got time for all that silly barking

At least MM was respectable and admirable about being the king of midgets.....henry coming off as the mad king out here

He’s probably insufferable to most but I rock with Dillon Danis (and “Munch”). Those boys been collecting limbs on the grappling circuit for years now. Like Kron Gracie, we won’t know how good Danis is until he’s forced to use his stand-up against a noteworthy opponent. Same could probably be said for Tatiana Suarez.

He’s probably insufferable to most but I rock with Dillon Danis (and “Munch”). Those boys been collecting limbs on the grappling circuit for years now. Like Kron Gracie, we won’t know how good Danis is until he’s forced to use his stand-up against a noteworthy opponent. Same could probably be said for Tatiana Suarez.

Nah, we know Danis is trash on the feet. For sure for sure

He should fight Ryan Hall or something. Hes probably the mma fighter I have the least interest in atm. Or line him up with askren. Loser goes to ONE... forever hah

Wow.

That has huge implications.

Like he’s holding up two divisions.

Six months until he can train again. Might as well have Joe Benividez and someone else fight for the interim FW. And Moraes vs Aljo.

whittaker/adesanya confirmed for 243 oct 6th in melbourne.

So, pretty great Saturday for us

UFC
Korean Zombie vs Moicano
Lineker vs Font

Bellator
Mousasi vs Lovato
Daley vs Erick Silva
Gallagher
Fabian Edwards (fighting for the third time in 5 months :wow:)

Bare Knuckle
Artem vs Paulie

I'm really only interested in the bare knuckle fist a cuffs this weekend. Be cool to see zombie back but Indont have high hopes he gets thru moicanno comin off a long layoff

leben was made for those fights. Good chin and heavy hands. People’s faces after the fights are such a damn mess.

leben was made for those fights. Good chin and heavy hands. People’s faces after the fights are such a damn mess.

Hes the betting underdog too.

Which I question considering hes going into this fight with the experience of doing this before. This bare knuckle thing is a bit different from the boxing Paulie is used too

Well this is go number 3 for Bobby in Australia so lets hope 3rd times a charm. Stylebender's last fight made me a believer he gets it done and takes the belt.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

“I want to share the facts with you about my latest USADA tests and how it affects my fight next month,” Sean O’Malley wrote on Instagram. “USADA has notified me that Ostarine, the substance that showed up in my system last year and led to USADA sanctioning me, has resurfaced at an extremely low level in two recent tests. The good news is that USADA says this is most likely residual from last year and that low level is providing me with no performance advantage. That’s why USADA is not re-sanctioning me for these test results. I already served a USADA sanction for the presence of Ostarine in my system, and it has decreased dramatically since last year.

“The bad news is that the Nevada State Athletic Commission has temporarily suspended me while they look into the situation. While I feel terrible to let down my fans who were looking forward to watching me fight in Las Vegas next month, I look forward to publicly discussing my case before the Nevada State Athletic Commission with scientific experts who can explain why very low levels of Ostarine are showing up in my system. I want to make one thing very clear — I have never purposely taken any prohibited substances to gain an advantage,” Sean O’Malley continued. “I will subject myself to whatever additional testing is required of me by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. I want to get this situation finally cleared up so I can return to the Octagon as soon as I can."

O'Malley gets pulled for low levels of residue, I guess its more than Jones' picograms. :rolleyes
O don't play dumb, Jon has had inconsistencies.... o Malley jus tested positive the last half dozen tests hes taken.

Either hes still cheating, or something ain't adding up.

Either way I'm rdy for USADA to kick rocks. The UFC is better when everyone looks like action figures

Back
Top Bottom