The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

“Conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar,” Gaethje said toESPN. “No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move.

“The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn’t want.”

Got to watch the izzy fight again and really analyze it.

Hes going to KO Costa. If the odds are right I'll bet the house.

He was 3 inches from KOing Bobby with the first check left hook he threw. The first jab he landed could've shattered an orbital. So straight and sharp, no telegraphing. He drops his hips on his teak feints too so it's so hard to read his attack

Anyway his hips are phenomenal. Like a GD whip that hook is when hes throwing his hip thru like that. He has all the KO power he needs tbh. John might could get slept too

Some photos I wouldn't pull out of Karate hottie. Some she looks like a random early 30s mom.
Dern's rig does it for me.

Mack dern is weird man sometimes she looks like bae sometimes she looks meh.

It’s always meh, bruh.She looks like her dad with tetas.

4C42B0A2-3310-48C5-86D8-B971B556A7EF.jpeg

And Waterson needs to chill with this #momchamp bs, she ain’t never touching UFC gold. People should fill the comments with #momgatekeeper

“Conor keeps saying he is going to fight but I don’t think that’s true. But if he doesn’t want to fight he’s calling out the likes of Frankie Edgar,” Gaethje said toESPN. “No disrespect to Frankie Edgar but he’s 30 pounds lighter than us and that’s a coward move.

“The man is a coward deep down. I know that, he knows that, some of us know that. And if I fight him I get to show the world that, and that’s what he doesn’t want.”

Gaethje and Conor would be a good fight with the build up in trash talk between the too.

It’s always meh, bruh.She looks like her dad with tetas.

4C42B0A2-3310-48C5-86D8-B971B556A7EF.jpeg

And Waterson needs to chill with this #momchamp bs, she ain’t never touching UFC gold. People should fill the comments with #momgatekeeper

If Waterson doesn't win this fight, that mom stuff will do nothing for her after. I feel JJ is going to do work on her but I've been wrong before.

Got to watch the izzy fight again and really analyze it.

Hes going to KO Costa. If the odds are right I'll bet the house.

He was 3 inches from KOing Bobby with the first check left hook he threw. The first jab he landed could've shattered an orbital. So straight and sharp, no telegraphing. He drops his hips on his teak feints too so it's so hard to read his attack

Anyway his hips are phenomenal. Like a GD whip that hook is when hes throwing his hip thru like that. He has all the KO power he needs tbh. John might could get slept too

Absolutely. I think his blitzing and charging is going to give Izzy the momentum to KO him like Uriah Hall almost did. Adesanya is a much better and polished version of Hall's type of stand-up.

Whittaker usually has a certain tenacity in his eyes. You can see the confidence and aggression. He lost that two times in this fight; once at some point during the first after getting tagged with laser counter, and again at the end of the 1st. He never looked the same after that.

Hard to say Jon gets slept, bc he usually fights so slow and calculated. His pace is so steady and then out of nowhere he'll throw a spinning elbow or a flying knee. It can be fairly hard to time which is a big part of Izzy's game. I believe that's one of the things that made it so hard for Anthony Smith and others who'll end up just sitting there looking at him instead of attacking.

Glad the JJ/Waterson fight is still on. I have JJ in that one, she's much more technical and I expect her to keep Waterson out of range with her strikes.

The Cub/Kron fight should definitely tell us if Kron is a contender, I expect him to sub Cub in the 2nd.

Man cub is a big test for kron’s stand up. If cub can stop that takedown, we get see how good the hands and feet really are

Feel like he gonna get hurt fairly soon in the WWE. Didn’t he hurt his knees pretty bad on a non contact moment in his last fight?

Back
Top Bottom