The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

jon-jones-ufc.jpg

Adesanya definitely ruined his momentum with that performance. Cheers to him for robbing the UFC blind for $500k without actually fighting.

The fans certainly will look forward to him losing now.

At the end of the day.....Izzy went 5 rounds with Romero and didnt die.....mildly impressed

No I did watch it. For as much crap as Izzy talks, dude love tapped his way to a victory. It was a clear he was scared ****less of Romero
Izzy has always been loud about being a student of the game and all about strategy. He's never beat his chest about being a brawler. He didn't have a good night for sure but some times that can happen when the other guy doesn't engage either

i.e. Anderson Silva

And Yoel talkin crazy...I got my money's worth in the Zhang fight...

Adesanya definitely ruined his momentum with that performance. Cheers to him for robbing the UFC blind for $500k without actually fighting.

The fans certainly will look forward to him losing now.
Maybe. But if he finishes Costa it'll be right back on track. Costa might very well take the belt so we'll see

Nothing much happened but I had it Romero 1 2 5 personally. Not surprised he didn’t get the decision though.

As somebody that’s been watching MMA since the early 90s and fought MMA before you even know what it was, that fight was trash.

Who gives a ****. Romero did nothing the whole fight. He lost. The only thing trash was Yoel's gameplan and the fans, like you. Israel did what he had to do to win. I don't expect the top level fighters and actual champions to go out and bash each others head in every time for my entertainment. It's a fight. Tactical. Survive and advance.

Cormier is awful.

Back
Top Bottom