The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

^ he got beat up badly.... ive seen worse... but if you got cauliflower ear and lose a tooth and just constantly punched in the face hard body yes the fight should be over... this wasnt as graphic compared to other UFC fights but it still warrants a TKO early an no need to prolong the inevitable

Nah the corner should get more heat than the ref. Smith was doing a trash job of defending but he was defending and responding. The corner knows their fighter.

You never know the coach fighter relationship there’s fighters that will tell you never throw the towel lionheart May be one of those guys that have that relationship .

^ he got beat up badly.... ive seen worse... but if you got cauliflower ear and lose a tooth and just constantly punched in the face hard body yes the fight should be over... this wasnt as graphic compared to other UFC fights but it still warrants a TKO early an no need to prolong the inevitable
Right I think it should have been stopped early but this I can give the benefit of the doubt to the ref. Especailly with Tex going for subs. I can imagine the ref thinking ok maybe Smith recovered a bit.idk

Whenever one of these light heavyweights start talking smack about Bones they always end up getting their boots smoked

It’s unfortunate bc the ref should have called it in the third but as a cornerman you gotta make a tough decision. It’s technically a late stoppage on the ref imo. If not the 3rd....he washed him in the 4th as well.

Lol as crazy as this sounds... i think Francis 2.0 knocks him or Stipe out, shoot Wilder too (i said it)

i have no rational reasoning for it but hes the scariest man in the history of combat right now lol

when he picked up shaq with ease and held him there and then let him down Shaqs face was so confuseddd he had clearly never felt that helplessness in his entire life. Francis puts him down and shaq jus kinda grabs his arm like damn brother WTF

Screenshot_20200514-120031_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom