The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

251 is stacked! Though kind of surprised they aren't saving at least one of those titlefights for another card. Especially considering the lack of big fights on the upcoming cards prior to 251.

Who do you want to see next for O'malley?
I like chito

he’s been in there with the best and proven he’s a legit ranked BW...

+ he got some fire to him, these dood o’malley been fighting recently dont seem like dogs.

he beats chito, he’s arrived.

251 stykkked!

I ain’t mad at none of the fights in the main card.

Burns coming for that strap, I have to believe usman sweating a lil bit...his whole game is predicated On getting things to the cage or ground and Burns shines in both positions...great match up

I gotta think they gonna stand and bang it out...and if we going off standup I gotta roll with burns.

DC x STIPE III :pimp:

call me crazy, but the shots stipe took in that second fight had me thinking he was on the sauce 👀

should be a awesome conclusion

Last edited:
Damn! Burns coming back for the title. That should be an amazing fight and so odd if he took the belt from Usman. Cause I feel like Jorge and Burns would be a bad fight for Jorge.

Wonder what time the fight will be to accommodate the states.

251 is as stated already..STACKED!

Wish they would’ve booted Aldo outta the title fight in favor or Aljo, but either way...he “SHOULD” be next.

Doesn’t Henri Hooft train BOTH Usman AND Burns?

Mark my words, the biggest winner of DC/Stipe 3 is gonna be Bones. Personally, I think both of them are gonna retire about this one. With the belt vacant, Uncle Dana is gonna have to double back to Bones/Francis. There’s literally nobody to face Francis for a vacant title.

251 is as stated already..STACKED!

Wish they would’ve booted Aldo outta the title fight in favor or Aljo, but either way...he “SHOULD” be next.

Doesn’t Henri Hooft train BOTH Usman AND Burns?

Mark my words, the biggest winner of DC/Stipe 3 is gonna be Bones. Personally, I think both of them are gonna retire about this one. With the belt vacant, Uncle Dana is gonna have to double back to Bones/Francis. There’s literally nobody to face Francis for a vacant title.

Usmans been training with Trevor Whitman ever since he was helping Gaethje for Tony. Fight vs Burns is going to be another banger. Interested to see how improved his stand up will be working with Whitman.

The back and forth between Nate and Usman.

And they should’ve spread loaded their cards. Sports Competition is going to start being a thing in July.

Is o'malley that popular? rogan and the other commentators were talking about him like he's the most electrifying man in mma. Just seems like he has the personality of a stoner with clown hair. The mma riff raff but riff raff was funny.

Is o'malley that popular? rogan and the other commentators were talking about him like he's the most electrifying man in mma. Just seems like he has the personality of a stoner with clown hair. The mma riff raff but riff raff was funny.
That hair was only on display this past fight. He usually wear some odd get ups but he's not that kooky of a personality. But he has a following and a lot more followers than even the elite fighters. I think it's cause he uses all social media tools to his advantage whether it be Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, etc.

I wouldn’t call him a star lol

he’s yet to headline anything, let alone a PPV card

I think he has star potential if he continues on his current trajectory tho

gotta see this man fight top-10 first

but he on the rise

He’s about a star as Darren Till is.

Meaning not much. He probably has a social media falling with IG, Twitch, etc.

I could see him one day possibly being a needle mover. Maybe on the same level as Cody.

Like I said, UFC does zilch to make stars. ALJO could be a star if they wanted...so could Sandhagen, etc.

Would you guys consider Dominic Cruz a star? Honestly?

Besides JBJ, Masvidal, Nate Diaz, Conor, Khabib, Izzy (probably the least popular out of those names)...no one is going to sell more than half a mill PPVs.

They traded one of the greatest MMA fighters this generation because they kept giving him opportunities (put him on Fox Main Events and a few PPVs with no promotion).

Bro, they had Felicia Spencer in a title match.

Belts don’t mean anything. And neither do contenders. We all know Masvidal/Usman is the fight we want to see. Dana low balling Masvidal. Masvidal is probably a 300K or higher draw especially if you push the bad blood, Jorges time (after being a journeyman), his last three performances. Usman could also get shine. Beating Covington. Black Lives Matter. A nightmare matchup for everyone.

Instead we have Ali getting a cut and more power.

Also Tibeau won that fight

Back
Top Bottom