The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

So Dana gonna throw a bag at Conor after he supposedly broke the code?!? I bet Conor will say something like he's donating a "partial" portion to charity if this actually happens.

Hope we get that fight. Then have Ferguson/Oliveira.

Edit: so MMA fighting reached Dustin's team and they said they haven't been offered the Conor fight. Smh

Last edited:
Izzy addressed the gyno with Ariel today

said he doesn’t know what it is but he’s had it for the training camp. Said he’s never taken steroids and he just got blood tested and an mri with the doctors

Nope dana low balling for sure, he has him in a corner... do you wanna fight like you say or naw? Dustin gunna KO him

Aint no corners when you’re worth 9 figures.

The money has to be right.

Even then Conor has to want the fight.

So is Jones waiting for winner of stipe/francis or is trying to skip and get the instant title shot?

Jon annoying as hell.

Should've moved up to HW years ago but instead you're constantly talking about a guy who could probably fight @ 170...?

Shut up and move up like you said you were going to, thanks.

Jon annoying as hell.

Should've moved up to HW years ago but instead you're constantly talking about a guy who could probably fight @ 170...?

Shut up and move up like you said you were going to, thanks.
To be fair, Izzy is the one instigating lol

Jon is just throwing it back, and imo, he's actually doing a pretty damb good job at the retorts lmao

Very good buildup to whenever they end up fighting which will be soon imo

The trolling

So is Jones waiting for winner of stipe/francis or is trying to skip and get the instant title shot?

Forgot to mention the humping and ejaculating motions.

Jon just keeping his options open. Jan at LHW. Izzy at ? And Stipe/Francis at HW.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jon fight Jan or a non HW title fight while Izzy takes a non title fight 205 bout

idk the way Izzy was sounding, he was giddy about something. He has news he's withholding

Is that a way to get around it not being a sanctioned bout / having a commission involed?

Conor gonna come in at 205 juiced to the gillz :lol:

its unsanctioned so it doesnt go on his record

guys always trying to place himself in win/win scenarios, if he wins he looks good, if he loses its not on his record and doesnt affect his "standing"

guy could have named anyone to dana and named diego sanchez, never forget that

God dambit chris

“He hasn’t really fought any other great, accoladed wrestler, other than Yoel Romero who doesn’t use his wrestling,” Weidman continued. “So, I don’t even count that. I’m the type of guy that will bring that pressure, and I will take him down and I’ll ragdoll him on the floor. It is the same thing when I fought Anderson Silva.”

Rumble getting beat up by Izzy is something to imagine

“I figured that was gonna happen,” he said regarding Adesanya’s win (via MMAMania). “Costa is a little flat footed, a little bit. He’ll pressure you, he knows how to go forward. I don’t think he knows how to go backwards. But I’ve trained with Stylebender, he’s whupped my butt pretty good. Came in the gym, had just finished his kickboxing match a week or two before. And that’s when I had just started my camp and he came and put a beating on me. He’s really good, gotta give him credit, he’s the best.”

“But Costa, when you showboat like that you actually … you’re not focused. How many people have played that game and have come out successful? That’s not something to play with, especially not in a championship. Don’t play like that. Stylebender was serious, Costa came in thinking that he’s just a white belt, he’s nothing, he’s skinny,” Anthony Johnson continued. “Hey, being skinny has its advantages, dude. I don’t understand all of a sudden either why Costa is getting so upset after he saw what Stylebender did to him, you know? I was like ‘Dude, you were the one talking so much and then he gets you at the end and now you mad? Because he embarrassed you? Come on man, grow some balls. Man up to that.’ It is what it is. You can’t demand a rematch either after a performance like that either. That’s not smart. That’s not gonna sell for sure.”

This guy looks like he never left the sport lol

Khabib isnt giving him a rematch period, read Alis latest quotes. I'd find them but its hell early

Rumbles mind is stupid strong. He can just shapeshift like an xmen when it's time to make a weight. Ive told the story 100 times but he fought a dude from my hometown "The Spaniard" at 170... it was surreal. He was 200 lbs in the cage that night easy. He almost killed Charlie lol

Back
Top Bottom