The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Damn that's some pro level fiend ish :smh: :lol:

Well.... his mans are Callen and D'Elia so i shouldn't be surprised by this at all.
Only an idiot without any dirt would continue the war of words or beef. Like Ariel hasn’t completely hit below the belt with the D’Elia and Callen Me Too or just other douche things.

Occupy your space. And let Ariel occupy his without the lies (which is what got Ariel in their mentions). Ariel is banned from Vegas. Brendan is the reason Ariel worked the Paul/Woodley fight. Ariel was unethical at UFC 199 (echoing a sentiment Rogan Said years ago and probably heard from his bud Dana).

I see Vince post in the NBA thread. That sport is in the mainstream, covered by papers, channels, etc. Not to say there isn’t any sweeping under the rug. But at least the coverage is more honest. Lol. UFC doesn’t even let ESPN produce the cards they have. I wonder why?

MMA is lucky the media magnifying glass is similar to wrestling. The only way ish changes is whistle blowing (in both sports/entertainment genres).

Bro, I have a feeling Nemkov and Anderson would beat Bader at HW too lol

Weird dynamic to see the HW champ get bulldozed like this twice now recently
Oh yeah for sure. That man's is washed and should only be fighting them Uber drivers they have ranked at HW.

Johnny Walker need to leave the UFC and just be the Bellator HW champion for the next 5 years.

Damn that's some pro level fiend ish :smh: :lol:

Well.... his mans are Callen and D'Elia so i shouldn't be surprised by this at all.
I notice every time I type on my phone I have awful typos.

yeah man. It was some weird stuff for sure. It really ruined the fan in me with those guys.Looking back on it, they were strategic during our meet and greet, almost luring my girl away from me. Bryan and i were stuck talking about wine and food from my local spots, CTE man was over doing boomerangs with my girl on the other side of the stage. Wingman level maneuvers.

brendan really fell off once he started doing stuff with Bravo. He’s been too Hollywood since.

Bellator always trying to say they have a competitive LHW division to the UFC lol. It's not close

Nemkov and Corey would compete but yeah, overall it's not close

Let’s be honest. LHW in either company isn’t great. But…Jan is getting older but probably washes Bellator.

Maybe Womens 145, men 135 are the only division that are competitive. FW and LW are alright.

Nemkov is a beast. He good enough to beat/compete with any LHW across promotions. He's kind of like Jan in a sense where he's good everywhere. Only thing is his cardio doesn't hold in the later rounds.

... But whatever happens in the 2 title fights, we all know Jiri still the best 205er out there 8)

I’d say aiight lol.

It’s definitely dipped in quality from the hey day. But there are definitely some decent challengers, etc.

It’s just crazy at one point we had Gustafson, Rumble, Jon Jones and DC. They were definitely holding the top down…

Like Glover just getting back to challenging for the title. Meanwhile, Colby can challenge for the WW belt after one win off of a declining Tyron.

all of the divisions are trending the same way...

this is what happens when suits run things... these last cards have been a DISGRACE, a slap in the face to hardcores

we were all watching Bellator but how you have shows with ZERO ranked fighters? oh you cut everybody that wants more than a cpl bucks to risk their life.

Back
Top Bottom