The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Chimaev been chirping at Usman and Colby all week lol

“From that fight, I know him,” Chimaev told Red Corner MMA when asked about Covington. “Before, I never see his fights. He’s stupid American *******t boy and we’ll beat him too. Hey, white boy, I’m coming for you too, bro.”

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Chimaev been chirping at Usman and Colby all week lol

“From that fight, I know him,” Chimaev told Red Corner MMA when asked about Covington. “Before, I never see his fights. He’s stupid American *******t boy and we’ll beat him too. Hey, white boy, I’m coming for you too, bro.”
for someone who doesn't claims he don't talk much he loves popping **** about americans... boy you white too shut up :lol:

for someone who doesn't claims he don't talk much he loves popping **** about americans... boy you white too shut up :lol:
He got hella mad at a reporter who started off with a question with saying "you like to talk a lot" lol. Dude went on a rant telling the reporter that he only talks when someone asks him a question

He said he wouldn't ever say a word if nobody asked him questions :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Really curious to see how his wrestling would be against those two. Could he stop their takedowns and take them down.

Really curious to see how his wrestling would be against those two. Could he stop their takedowns and take them down.
I could see it turning into a striking match like most even wrestler-wrestler matchups; don't even wanna waste energy trying to get each other down.

Not going to watch a single prelim fight lol and also the Volkov Tybura fight on the main card is hella random

Like, totally unnecessary and nobody was asking for lol but maybe they both needed a fight on Fight Island

Yeah I think it was posted already here but due to the content YouTube only lets it be viewed on their website

After sleeping on it I rather not share this interview there some glimpses of evil sprinkled in there. Interesting watch but it stays with you for a couple days. No mi gusta

Not going to watch a single prelim fight lol and also the Volkov Tybura fight on the main card is hella random

Like, totally unnecessary and nobody was asking for lol but maybe they both needed a fight on Fight Island

I just checked and there are at least 3 prelims fights that will be fire. Guaranteed

Prelims start 7:30 am lol not gonna be able to wake up. But prob be able to catch Ribas, I don’t think she’s particularly hot tho

That was cringe. Bigger guys. At least flip the paradigm.

Just watched the last three fights from the PFL.

It was a tough and close loss for Shields. Her wrestling is getting better. Her opponent definitely knew the bread and butter to take advantage of her. I really only gave round three clearly to Montes. Gave round 1 to Clarissa. Round two was a toss up. I think of Clarissa takes six months off from fighting, she can get better and grow. Maybe get away from the Wink/Jackson camp.

Cooper/Magomed was crazy. Cooper definitely made a great comeback.

That girl was not competing with Harrison (3-1 record). Harrison got great judo throws, good takedowns and GnP. Her striking could get crisper. I just don’t see who she could fifth in UFC FW. Dumont? Ladd? Props to her for becoming a decent star and multi millionaire.

A lil late since the card is going. Izzy flagrant. Not quite the Dan Hardy or Luke Thomas type analysis. But there is humor.

Back
Top Bottom