The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Adesanya wanted to make it a wrestling match as much as possible, which was fairly predictable coming from the guy who’s always billing himself as the greatest standup fighter in the history of the Multiverse..

…and yes I’m rolling my eyes.

Would it have made you feel better if he went out like Frankie?

In the very least if Izzy ain’t throwing back he gotta cover up.

“Defend yourself intelligently“

10 unanswered shots to the head
Man was still on his feet and the cage wasnt holding him up yea I think so.

This the main event with a top fighter who has been up this fight. You give the champ the benefit of the doubt in that situation.

Guys that are out of it arent making eye contact and looking right at the ref like what are you doing.

People will see what they want in those moments

****. As much as I would've liked to blame early stoppage, Israel was not going to recover from that.
Dude has two nations rooting for him, not many make it as big on the world stage growing up in NZ as Izzy did. Man put CKB and NZ on the fight map. He says cringeworthy **** 9 times out of 10 but Ima root for him always.

Was a weird game plan overall though, back against the fence too much, probably should've been more offensive minded. Also as a man being 0-3 against the same person must **** with your head. I don't even know if it's worth risking going 0-4.

:pimp:

Matrix.gif

The thing is he didnt need to recover just needed to survive another 90 seconds. Middle of the ring gives him the chance to do it.

I said it after round 1 southpaw and on the cage were problem areas. The only ones.

Iggy can win the rematch but that doubt gon be a mf

3-1 going into the 5th and could have been 4-0. Wasn’t as bad as usman but still fight was clearly in Izzy hands going into 5th.

I didnt think usman had any chance losing in the 5th the way he did.

Edward's stamina was crazy to even be able to get that kick off in the 4th the way he did.

Pereira was in the fight every round

I understand the comparison but there was some technique involved with Edwards knocking out Usman. Usman has a tendency to duck/lean to the side...right where Edwards kicked

Izzy willingly backed up to the cage several times and stood in front of a striker.

Have to go with the rematch. Can't let someone like Whittaker or Vettori get their hands on Pereira and expose his lack of wrestling lol

3-1 izzy and was doing good in round 5

But Alex also seemed like he was in it at all times and hitting izzy too. Always felt like he was looming

High level stand up fight and not boring in the slightest

Definitely curious as to how izzy handles this and if he stays hungry

In all honesty this may work out quite well for Dana

Book the rematch - Izzy wins you have a 3rd in the UFC between the 2

Back
Top Bottom