The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Izzy had a terrible game plan tonight

The resting on the fence and the grappling to hold.

I disagree with the stoppage gove the champ the benefit of the doubt in that situation he dont need saving.
He was winning 3-1 and doing fine in the 5th

Can’t criticize that but you can say izzy chose way too many times to have his back to the cage. I highly doubt that was the game plan I blame izzy for that more

The grappling prevented longer periods of being on the back foot and at range, also made Alex very tired

Alex is just a beast and was always lurking

Was really strange for izzy to back to the cage but wow congrats to alex. Rob would give Alex hell but izzy still a menace at 185, only one dude can stand with him

Izzy had a terrible game plan tonight

The resting on the fence and the grappling to hold.

I disagree with the stoppage gove the champ the benefit of the doubt in that situation he dont need saving.

Wasn't terrible at all.

Grappling against the cage was smart and relatively effective.

Only trouble he got into was when he had his back against the cage and was relying on head movement to dodge shots.

Wasn't terrible at all.

Grappling against the cage was smart and relatively effective.

Only trouble he got into was when he had his back against the cage and was relying on head movement to dodge shots.
He utilized the cage excessively. He should have played the open ring a bit more instead of solely relying on head movements while backed in. Pereira found out what he needed to do to win the fight at the end of the 4th and Izzy played right into it. But it appears he was limited from when he did that kick, lost his footing and had to tumble roll out of it. A rematch should definitely be in the works.

Skipped the PPV. Caught up to the thread and viewed the results.

For the top three fights, it definitely played out like I thought. Porier winning. Zhang winning. And I wouldn’t have touched the ME due to the possibility of Adesanya pointing a victory or Pereira KO.

If this is it, Izzy had a good run. Alex could legitimately fight in two classes like a Khamzat.

That reporter clip is wild. Dana is a good sport.

what do y’all think was fight of the night last night though?

IMO it was the poirer vs chandler fight

Skipped the PPV. Caught up to the thread and viewed the results.

For the top three fights, it definitely played out like I thought. Porier winning. Zhang winning. And I wouldn’t have touched the ME due to the possibility of Adesanya pointing a victory or Pereira KO.

If this is it, Izzy had a good run. Alex could legitimately fight in two classes like a Khamzat.

That reporter clip is wild. Dana is a good sport.
Bro why don’t you just stream it ? Dmd you

Stoppage was fine. zestbender was blocking punches with his face then staring at the ground before the ref stepped in. weili too strong for carla bae. tatiana saurez been ghost for so long with injuries.

Seeing Chandlers gas tank now makes you think about the level of PED's he must have been using when he was having those wars with Alvarez back in the day.

Alex proving you can’t just purely kickbox with him in mma. You will sleep, especially over 25 minutes

It was interesting seeing both of them initiate grappling and wrestling though

We will see how long Alex can make weight lol

Was really strange for izzy to back to the cage but wow congrats to alex. Rob would give Alex hell but izzy still a menace at 185, only one dude can stand with him
Who’s ready for the rematch and then if Izzy wins, yet another rematch :lol:

Rob and the others might be waiting for a bit

Back
Top Bottom