The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

EE171D20-A27F-4BE2-B8BD-A06693BC1219.gif

Yeah wild way to end the year. Hope izzy gets his strap back. I like kamaru but I also like Leon and his story of always being overlooked. So may the best man win their rematch

Finally had time to catch up on the thread and rewatch the main. . The way some folks hate on Izzy in here is hella weird man. LOL.

Anyways, that main event was fun as hell. The entire card delivered. Watching live I was wondering why Izzy trapped himself in the 5th against the cage that lead to the KO but watching it again, it was clear as day Izzys leg was tore up from those checks and leg kicks from Alex.

Can't wait for the rematch. If it's in Vegas I'm definitely copping tickets man. I can watch these 2 fight 100x.

Great times we're in to be able to watch 2 of the greatest strikers fight in their primes with the biggest stakes on the line.

R.I.P. Rumble, we don't seem too far removed of when he was K.O.'ing all contenders on his way to challenging for the LHW belt the first time. That K.O. he had of Gus in Sweden was devastating. Getting into my upper 30s makes you realize how young 38 still is.

Back
Top Bottom