The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I want no parts of Jack/shavkat before either one of them fights for a belt.
Who else is JDM supposed to fight? Same with Shavkat? Besides feeding Colby to one of them, there's not really many options especially with how Dana is icing certain athletes/champions.

Vince is BACK!!

Wouldn't Pantoja be the lucky one? He gets to get PPV points and headlines a card in his home country? Erceg is just a space filler (like the card).

Chito seems to be popping off despite the disappointing performance. Grease. Gut Shots. SMH. I like the Yan call out. I think Petr will kill him.

Despite how scummy promoters are...one silver lining of the UFC's effort to professionalize MMA is the PI. Athletes get access to the cafeteria, nutritionists, physical therapists, trainers, facilities. Right now, it's just Vegas. But they're supposed to do one in Mexico, China. They establish one on the East Coast (Miami lol), Brazil, Canada and Africa!!!!!

This looks fake but sharing:

Father time and the Great Ghost of the Chinny Chin Chin may catch up to him soon especially if this is his mentality:

Yup. He’s going to end up killing someone at some point. It’s been pretty evident for the past few years

I think him beating izzy actually made it more likely. He’s got more attention now and more people trying him

Back
Top Bottom