The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Settled for 335 million? Seems like just a drop in the bucket for the UFC. Plus it appears like nothing will change now.

The UFC netted a record annual revenue total of US$1.3 billion, which was a 13 per cent increase on 2022

I would have made them pony up a billion at least. They made $300m in profit last year.

I'm disappointed in the outcome of both of those cases.

This is crazy

The fighters had them right where they wanted and come out with zilch and no improved payout structures or any thing protecting them for the future. Including protection from their own managers

This is crazy

This is crazy

The fighters had them right where they wanted and come out with zilch and no improved payout structures or any thing protecting them for the future. Including protection from their own managers

This is crazy
You have to think with the legal team UFC has the other side saw this as best possible outcome. They could have come away with nothing if this went to trial, that's the most logical reason I can come up with as to why they settled. I'm far from a legal expert but this has to of at least played a part. Still very disappointing though.

You have to think with the legal team UFC has the other side saw this as best possible outcome. They could have come away with nothing if this went to trial, that's the most logical reason I can come up with as to why they settled. I'm far from a legal expert but this has to of at least played a part. Still very disappointing though.
From the tea leaves it really seemed like they had the ufc tho

Like we were all optimistic in here the whole time. Smart folks on Twitter like Luke Thomas and Mike heck were pretty much saying there was going to be wholesale changes

Lmfaoooooo

Simpson said he told vera in the cage after the fight that Vera was a warrior and that Vera told him we will never be friends

Lmooooooo

Back
Top Bottom