The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

The disrespect to Erin..

UFC continues to do other things that make little to no sense also but as long as it's not impacting their bottom line much they will continue to do dumb ish. The guys on BTL were joking yesterday that instead of putting Leon on that London PPV they'll probably put him in Salt Lake City or someplace else, they also said how far Perth was from Auckland (Izzy's residence) but sure UFC will make it seem like Australia is his home smh.

I didn’t realize it but when they brought up Perth to Auckland is an 8 hour flight, that had me weak.

It’s always going to be a trek from Auckland. Feels like we’ve hardly had any events in NZ.

They obviously can’t roll out Volk. Izzy is the next best thing. They gotta realize that Pacific star $$$ going to end soon. They’ll still have events but Bobby Knuckles, Volk, Izzy and the Hangman was an amazing strike of luck.

Speak of the devil.

IMG_3693.png

Reddit link

Just don’t eat STL barbecue before going to see that card.

Wonder if Netflix will throw the bag at TKO with these just some fight era fight cards? Worst thing to happen to UFC was streaming deals.

Ya might find this entertaining.

In hindsight I didn’t remember the devastating calf kicks.

I think if they do Costa/Strickland…

It would be interesting matchup since SS only does that teep, stiff jab and possible hooks.

Dude knocked himself out going for that takedown :lol: .

If im not mistaken Dudakova is the same fighter who talked about fighting with staph all over her *** in Abu Dhabi. Hopefully her medical reasons for this last second cancel isn't too serious but I hope she didn't try to pull that nasty **** again.

Back
Top Bottom