The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

they'll prolly give it to Silva 3-2

****** clown though.. could've finished him at any time after that flying knee but just wants to "put on a show"
Honestly don't know if he had much more to give, he's up there in age. We seem to be forgetting that

5 years ago anderson may have taken this with that kind of performance but its not the case anymore

those of us who wanted to see him win just wanted him to secure the W but it's not hi style

never forget that thales leites fight

Silva is **** boy for this

He is the type of dude that leaves his door unlocked, and windows open in a high crime neighborhood, and announced to the entire neighborhood that he keeps cash in the house.

He allowed himself to get robbed

I have no sympathy for him

Last edited:
Not mad at the decision. Anderson should just retire, I wasn't impressed with his fight against Nick 

Today he looked better but then again it was against Bisping

I honestly think Silva won, but not surprised the decision went to Bisping with this being in the UK and politics associated with that.

Last edited:
Bisping showing his respect

Anderson probably knows it's over. Hopefully he doesn't try to fight again, can't beat father time and injuries

Anderson was really tentative and has too much play-time. In the few moments that he was serious he could have finished the fight but did no follow-up.

Woke up at 4am for this wth

Bisping showing his respect

Anderson probably knows it's over. Hopefully he doesn't try to fight again, can't beat father time and injuries

If famb took this fight seriously he could have gotten Bisping out the pain early.

But you right, Andy should hang them up.

Andy doesn't have the ability to make up for his stupidity anymore

Famb should just faded into Bolivia, pop some dong pills, and spend the rest of his days smashing some Brazilian bunda.

Fighting ain't for him anymore

Last edited:
Silva gon fight one more time in Brazil I feel like.

Bisping is a tough MFer man. He really is.
I think you're right. Send off fight. Bisping is tough and I think he's smart enough to know that if he sustained this much damage from an old Silva, Rockhold would wash him again. And Weidman would too. I feel for him honestly

Silva gon fight one more time in Brazil I feel like.

Bisping is a tough MFer man. He really is.
i used to despise dude, but after that eye injury, i have to respect the guy. dude is tough as nails.. crazy he's still out there looking like the white forest whitaker

Whether silva won more rounds or not, he didn't "deserve" to win that fight if that makes sense.

It's 2016 man. He's 40 years old. Gotta stop playing around, get gritty, utilize the Muay Thai clinch and finish see fights.

Back
Top Bottom