The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Love the Rogan pod, but listening to these two was brutal. Can't stand listening to Schaub, guy knows nothing.
I still highly doubt Conor fights in the UFC again. If he clears $60million after everything, why put his body at risk for anything less than $15 million? Doesn't make sense to me.

Depends if he can get another boxing match that will pay him at least 5 figures. The clown show is over, do people want to see another one?

I guess i'm the only one in here that likes Schaub :lol:. Y'all in here saying he doesn't know anything and that he's fake. I don't agree with everything he says but I don't get the hate.

I'm good on seeing Conor box again. Should be a one and done thing. He needs to get back and finally defend a belt.

schaub cool but damn his love for conor is nauseating... ***** said he couldn't even watch the finish of the fight :lol:

I got nothing against Shaub and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about when Joe has him on for the fight companions. His love for Connor is a bit much, but I don't think the attitude a lot of boxing fans had about the fight made him defend Connor more and more.

I think the boxing circus is over ....

The world saw McGregor get dominated ... it was the fact of what if ... who else do the world care to see get their brains bashed in and who is going to believe that pillow boxing hands Conor can do it?

Like someone else said .. this was his big payday ... just retire and live a happy life. Only Nate vs Conor 3 make sense because both are trash talker and both have a won against each other ... everyone else are not household names ....

Nobody here is arguing that he will fight in the UFC. So what's the point of mentioning it? We are saying that he should just retire ...

After all that money whay is the UFC offering?

Conor will be back in a few months

As far as b schaub goes, he's a consistent liar and exaggerator. He also will completely throw a fighter or someone under the bus then go "but I love them" to end it so there's no friction

It's kinda why Nate got into it w him, he says to Nate "conor tee'd off on u" then says Nate "I got no problem w u" a second later...hes also been lying about thee way the argument went down, cuz the videos beg to differ

Fatk is cool cuz callen is on there but I can't listen to his podcast

Side note Andre berto wants in the ufc...he might be an exception, his FAM is heavy in mma, his siblings are mma fighters and his dad was as well

Last edited:
:lol::rofl::ohwell::smh:|l
rr2819.jpg

It's still good money. Way better than a few thousand a lot of ufc fighters are fighting for. I don't see someone retiring at 29.

yeah conor will be back by the end of the year, yall need to chill with the retire talk...

this man is the best draw in MMA, still a bunch of good fights on the table

his boxing bout to be CRISP for his next match....yikessss

Schaub definitely toes the line sometimes to get a laugh.

He's just shooting the **** like a regular dude but he's a media figure so he's inevitably going to hurt some feelings.

This won't be the last 'incident' he's involved in :lol:

It's kinda why Nate got into it w him, he says to Nate "conor tee'd off on u" then says Nate "I got no problem w u" a second later...hes also been lying about thee way the argument went down, cuz the videos beg to differ
I watched the video without the subtitles first and it sounded to me like he said "yeah well I disagree with you, I think you're off on that" then the video came out with the subtitles and it said "he tee'd off on you". The subtitles are misleading imo.

Schaub definitely toes the line sometimes to get a laugh.

He's just shooting the **** like a regular dude but he's a media figure so he's inevitably going to hurt some feelings.

This won't be the last 'incident' he's involved in :lol:
This is how I see it.

I've seen Tfatk live and was surprised by Schaubs stand up. Dude out here living. I think it's dope. It doesn't end this well for a lot of other fighters post mma careers.

So, apparently Aldo wants to fight out his contract and then box professionally.

I officially hate everything.

Back
Top Bottom