The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I watched the video without the subtitles first and it sounded to me like he said "yeah well I disagree with you, I think you're off on that" then the video came out with the subtitles and it said "he tee'd off on you". The subtitles are misleading imo.

This is how I see it.

I've seen Tfatk live and was surprised by Schaubs stand up. Dude out here living. I think it's dope. It doesn't end this well for a lot of other fighters post mma careers.

Na, clear as day he says " he tee'd off on u" after Nate says its ur lack of knowledge... And u can tell right away Nate got mad

There a clearer audio vid on YouTube without subtitles

New season of TUF with Alvarez and Gaethje starts tonight.

Am I crazy or had there been little to no promotion or mention of this anywhere?

I'm surprised they're making it to win a women's belt. The women's divisions are already thin and so now they want to add another one.

Na, clear as day he says " he tee'd off on u" after Nate says its ur lack of knowledge... And u can tell right away Nate got mad

There a clearer audio vid on YouTube without subtitles
I'm not seeing it. I just rewatched it. Schaub says "you're off on that" then Nate looks up and says "I know you're off".

Zero promo on this season of tuf I didn't even know it was today. They should of had some other coaches.

I'll be watching TUF tonight as an MMA fan but I do watch FS1 a decent amount and have barely seen any commercial spots. I have a feeling this could be the last season of TUF, could see them trying to get another program like The Contender series or Looking for a Fight on the network.

I literally stumbled on it when I was looking to see if UFC Tonight was on.

I was surprised when Garbrandt/TJ hit an all time low because there was legit tension there so I don't see this doing any better.

People are probably just sick of the show. They've been doing one or two seasons a year for like 13-14 years now. Plus the show will be lucky to have 2-3 fighters who the leave the show and stay on the company roster for more than a few fights.

I wonder if the Gaethje and Alvarez fight will even happen since the TUF curse happens more often than it doesn't.

Watched TUF last night, that Roxi girl really improved since her first appearance on the straw weight season. She's still slow in the standup but appears to have improved her striking, not sure she's really the #1 seed though. I think they did that since she was on a previous season.

When I see Gaethje I always think of Mike Posner lol. Gaethje is definitely getting used to the spotlight and the interviews, the fight with Alvarez in December (not confirmed for finale yet i believe) should be fireworks. If he wins there they might fast track him to a title or interim against winner of Ferg/Lee. I mean Barao defended the interim belt for a good reason but who knows what will happen with the LW belt, I think Conor should be stripped if he doesnt defend by end of the year but at this point he has so much leverage.

Agreed. I think they try to find some diamond in the rough or someone with an interesting story even if they aren't a true prospect.
The rankings from this season and the other tournament seasons seem off and I'm sure the matchups play into it.

Dodson vs. Moraes just announced for UFC Norfolk.

Could be a hell of a ****ing fight.

Poirier/Pettis and Matt Brown/Diego already on that card so it's shaping up very nicely.

Actually thinking about going to it.

I wouldn't say he's cleared just yet.

He failed the urine test on 7/28
He passed the blood test on 7/29

Blood test does not screen for the substance be popped for

Still, all the tests he passed in the window make it seem very strange...

forgot who was saying it, but the stuff he got popped for, turinabol, could leave your body (not sure if blood or urine) in 24-48 hrs.
also, it is tested in urine testing, but not during the blood testing
it's hard to give the guy the benefit of the doubt given his previous failed test and the fact that usada would not announce this unless they were 99.999999% certain

Son has failed 3 outta 4x since USADA took over and the one time he didn't pop was the OSP fight, yet people are still wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hilarious.

Uhhmmm ok.

Was Cub Swanson busy or something?

tumblr_ovm7wkJCTA1r4c1k8o1_540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom