The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

So I missed the event but sounds like Derrick Lewis had nothing at all for Cormier :smh:. Ah well

Weidman getting stopped by Jacare tho, wow. I think it's time for him to call it a day

Just watching Israel, it’s crazy to think till cuts to 170 and still wants to continue this. Feel like till is much bigger than Israel

Jacare is in tough spot. He lost to both Gastellum and Whitaker.

The MMA Fighting guys threw out Last Style Bender. One more fight against a top 5 before a title match.

Jacare likely wouldn't get the shot if he waits out to see who wins in Feb. His best bet would be to fight Israel early next year for a title eliminator.

i hope this isn't like Tyson hooking up with PRIDE which led to absolutely nothing. i know this ***** ain't fighting with any rules that put him at a disadvantage. :lol:

rizin has been struggling though they needed some **** like this. if everything works out maybe another kakutogi boom in japan could be on the horizon.

They're going to alter the rules as well..
Yea I'm not seeing kicks, elbows or even takedowns being allowed. This could just be a glorified boxing match for Rizin. Maybe dirty boxing and clinching will be allowed which would at least make the fight different from a normal boxing match.

I saw a bunch of that kids videos when it was recommended to me. He can definitely fight but watch they alter the rules where it's just a boxing fight. Weird match up.

Floyd has become an embarrassment to combat sports.

If my man stop tricking so hard he wouldn’t need to keep doing these circus events.

I'm not hating on his decision to continue his combat sports career after his retirement.

If organizations want to make a spectacle out of it or make rules to favor him, I can't be mad.

The guy was literally in a wrestling ring with a 7 foot giant lol.

Back
Top Bottom